What was your best buy in 2009?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That would probably be mine too NN! I loved mine so much I got my daughter one for christmas and she loves it too. A great buy.

It's actually hard to pick just one but I think I'm going for a Modern Soul Cardi since you've already heard me raving about A'kin and Mally all year. Honourable mention for the Tresonic, Microplane and Nails Inc glass nail file though.

I loved the Elemis tsv, but if push comes to shove, i'll pick my Pam Charlie Bear, she is just adorable (& shes looking at me right now, lol).. So yes, Pam the Bear is the nicest thing ive bought from qvc in 2009 :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_34: i forgot to add the ultransonic toothbrush it's brilliant

Mine was my purple tigneello handbag,been in use since recieving it, might even mange use smaller bags.

microplane, tignanello handbag and the L'Occitane TSV on auto delivery which covered everyones Christmas presents, plus a bit left over for me ( I can not count today, too heavy night last night lol)

A'kin Rosehip Oil - made such a difference to my skin
ABC Tea Tree Skinwash - ditto, and my other half uses it now for his allergies/itching.

love my solar garden lights still shining even in the winter, also love my Elemis stuff and the Awaken silver leaf ear rings

All the Mally stuff, particularly the all day eye-liner and my Kim wrap tops. Oh! mustn't forget the Famous Ronni Nicole dress which I love!

A joint favourite between : Leighton Denny Crystal nail file and Decleor Herbal Clay Mask (non-QVC item).

Latest posts

Back