What?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another WHAT?! Just witnessed Ms Gummidge of MW fame trying to pass off a bad finish on the neckline of a top as a “design feature”! Just when you think you’ve heard it all! It is clearly badly made but she keeps banging on about the “clever” drapiness around the neck. It was expensive of course utter pi$$take!

Shall we organise a bus to take us to Q towers to sort out all this S&&te they talk? While we are there we can sort out:

The correct size for JR
Wash Melissa‘s hair
The bliddy graphics
A massive money box where they have to put a pound in every time they tell a porky pie and then send it to the NHS which will clear all their money problems in the first 6 months.

And a thousand more that we can fit in before the bus returns home!

A couple of best bits from the Kim & Co presentation this afternoon. "You can wear this top with a straight jacket.". And, "This jumpsuit can be worn post pregnancy, during pregnancy and pre pregnancy.".
I wonder if we can wear it in the evening as well as the day?
Boy, oh boy, are they struggling to find something to say about the clothes....

No! That was Yong Kim at £100 a pop for a T-shirt (as Ms Tarrent was very fond of saying)
I did not shop with QVC for a few years or watch their channel so I missed a lot of things .
A lot of new presenters and a super slim Julia Roberts😲 and a very plump Catherine 😯
How did Julia lose all that weight???
Is the a thread about it? And if there is, can someone please post the link for me 🙏

No! That was Yong Kim at £100 a pop for a T-shirt (as Ms Tarrent was very fond of saying)
Whatever happened to her( Yong Kim) 🤔

I did not shop with QVC for a few years or watch their channel so I missed a lot of things .
A lot of new presenters and a super slim Julia Roberts😲 and a very plump Catherine 😯
How did Julia lose all that weight???
Is the a thread about it? And if there is, can someone please post the link for me 🙏

Whatever happened to her( Yong Kim) 🤔

Has Julia lost weight? I admit I haven't been watching shows but the last time I saw her she was a bit hefty and had been for a while. Maybe she's just wearing clothes that fit her/suit her instead of 3 sizes too small. I like Julia and (as we all do) will want to look her best so I hope it's working out for her.

CC

Thank you so much for posting this link madaunty , I really appreciate it 🙏🌷 I found it a good read.
So that is how she lost all that weight. I saw her the other day with Glen (or Patrick I cannot remember ) and did not recognise for a few mins .
Whatever happened to the presenter with lots of hair and talked about " mummy"
After a bit of research ( :D ) I found her name, it is Claire and I read her story
Is there any reason behind her departure :unsure:

I rarely watch nowadays but I caught a few seconds of her a week or so ago and yes she had definitely lost a good lot of weight. All she has to do is wear the correct size and she will look really good. Also sort the hair and faux tan/foundation and she would be 100%. Unfortunately she is still in denial.
She does look really well .The day I saw her , her hair looked good too . Of course she did say she was wearing size 12 🤭

I think the problem with her hair is that there is no natural dark brown colour left so it requires colouring more often than she does it so often the roots are bad and then when it is coloured it is far too dark.

Latest posts

Back