What's your least favourite qvc fashion range?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont like
Kim & Co or should I say cling & Co, I have a skirt that just creats static everytime I wear it.

Not suggesting that you should start buying Kim & Co hon, but did you know that if you pin one of those really teeny weeny safety pins to the inside hem somewhere it stops the static cling problem from happening.

A lovely girl on the Tube told me that one summer when I was desperately trying to walk whilst my pretty but lethal skirt tried to strangle my thighs and make me fall over. She even produced one on the spot and pinned it for me. It works. (A lot more than Hubby's lecture explaining that actually it's not the skirts fault cos it's me that'e generating the static charge!) :headbang:

Not suggesting that you should start buying Kim & Co hon, but did you know that if you pin one of those really teeny weeny safety pins to the inside hem somewhere it stops the static cling problem from happening.

A lovely girl on the Tube told me that one summer when I was desperately trying to walk whilst my pretty but lethal skirt tried to strangle my thighs and make me fall over. She even produced one on the spot and pinned it for me. It works. (A lot more than Hubby's lecture explaining that actually it's not the skirts fault cos it's me that'e generating the static charge!) :headbang:

Wow I never knew that, I have a lovely top (not from QVC 'fashion' range!) that has tons of static and I've stopped wearing it even though I love it. i will have to try this tip. Thanks.

this is a tip for geeting rid of static and Ihave found it really works. Before you put the staitc prone garment on get one of those hideous metal dry cleaner style hangers and run it all over the inside of the garment. Guess it must neutralilse potential charge, science not my strong point.

I dislike ALL QVC clothes with a vengence...their styles are not to my taste at all and I dislike synthetics. Iif QVC were to start selling a range of clothes in natural fibres with less patterns and embellishments I might try it but, because I stick to natural fibres I don't need to buy clothes very often, anyway.

I'm still wearing clothes from years ago that are as good now as they were then. The last items I bought were linen trousers in khaki, a loose, white cotton blouse and a gorgeous silk scarf from Monsoon. I got twenty pounds off because, if you had any, old Monsoon clothes you didn't wear anymore they refunded £10 per item for every £50 spent and the old clothes went to charity. With value and recycling like this why would I want to shop with QVC and have to waste money paying postage and then have to pay to return things that didn't fit?

After saying all that, I have bought a Dreamkeeper scarf recently but I want to use it as a runner on my bed.

I don't see why loads of you dislike Quacker, sure some of the bits can be OTT & the price can be a bit much but I have got some lovely pieces from 'clearance' or OTO's. They wash (handwash cycle in machine) well, hardly ever lose sequins, colours don't fade & they fit really well. I have returned one set for a different size & sadly returned a set last week as the first one that arrived faulty was gutted about them as the colour was lovely!

Latest posts

Back