Which Yankee Candle Tart warmers etc., do you collect?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piper4

Feline & Veiltail Techie!
Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the
With watching the YC tsv sell out, it got me wonder about how many tart warmers each of us had, and if you went all out and bought all the matching assessories and if you had a particular favourite.

My favourite warmer is the Hydrangea Lattice and I have sampler and tea light holders to match.

I have another 5 warmers 3 I haven't used yet to be honest I put them away and forgot about them.
I saw on an online shop some nice warmers but I real need to sit on my hands and not order any more.

piper

I only have the one at the moment and it's not particularly nice hence the TSV splurge! Think I'll content myself with the 4 and resist buying anymore!

I have one only, it's a clear glass one shaped a bit like a hyacinth bulb vase.

To be honest I don't get on with it - I don't like the way all the fragrance seems to go away quickly leaving you with a pool of pretty coloured but unfragranced wax.

I have three - two are the same (the white heart collection) and I recently bought the butterfly design warmer.

I did used to have a crackle glass one but the bottom broke off it as I used the wrong tart warmers. x

two for me,the white hearts one and another with flowers on it,not sure of the correct name but it has tubs of tulips and hydrangeas (SP?? on it
they are both nice,I keep one in the hall on most of the time during the day it greets people as they walk in,I love tha tarts and find them very economical

I have the cream and Poinsetta too Jayne ,brought the Pointsetta for xmas but i liked so much couldnt pput it away to use just once a year :)

You've just reminded me that I have a couple of Christmas ones as well. I have the holly and ivy one which I've had for a couple of years. Then in Jan this year I picked up the musical snowman one in the sales. Got it for half price so looking forward to getting him out. x

I have the dancing dragonfly one (similar to the tsv) in the bedroom and it is lovely as it gives a nice flickering glow.

Have the marine mosaic in the bathroom - this is lovely too as you can see the candlelight through the mosaic.

Also have the hydranga one in the kitchen and the electric one in the lounge for when I don't have time to light a big Yankee candle.

Between us we must keep the tealight manufacturers in business!!!!

I just have one tart burner, it's a dragon cast iron one and not bought from QVC, although I did buy a christmas scene starter kit for a friend at christmas. I find it quite expensive buying tarts for the burner, tealights and essences for my goodsphere. Still you can't beat a nice aroma. thmbs up

I dont have a burner but i collect the tarts and samplers in all scents and put them in a huge glass bowl. They look so pretty and when the sun shines in on them they give off a very gentle but beautiful scent.

I have the cream and Poinsetta too Jayne ,brought the Pointsetta for xmas but i liked so much couldnt pput it away to use just once a year :)
I also have a cream and a poinsetta electric one plus 2 candle ones but to be honest I don't use the candle ones since I got the electric. It's electric tart warmer durning the day and YC jar at night.

I do however have a stock of about 30 unused tarts, 8 unused large YC jars and 3 unused small YC jars! And still I keep buying........

I also have a cream and a poinsetta electric one plus 2 candle ones but to be honest I don't use the candle ones since I got the electric. It's electric tart warmer durning the day and YC jar at night.

I do however have a stock of about 30 unused tarts, 8 unused large YC jars and 3 unused small YC jars! And still I keep buying........

Me too Flo - I have about 10-12 large and medium jars and a similar amount of small jars. But I tend to burn one for a couple of evenings and then change. So mine are all part used. Am just looking at which ones to get this week as I hoped to get something from the tsv today!!!

I have two tart burners, one unfortunately smashed thanks to the cat, but the other one, a Christmas one, we still use (at christmas!).

I think my favourite fragance is the Lemon because it's nice and fresh, although I've tried quite a few. I want to get the coffee one as apparently it's very good at killing bad odours. We've had a problem with our neighbours cooking odour getting into our house and over the past three years, have tried everything going to kill it. We normally end up having to spray entire cans of Neutraol under the floorboards and in cupboards which really gets into your throat. So if anyone has tried the coffee, I would be very happy to hear if it kills odours!

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the replies it's great seeing the different warmers we go for, there are so many lovely ones out at the moment it is getting increasingly difficult not to give in and buy one, I need some will power.
My sister in the States has tart warmers all over her house she goes for the plain coloured ones to match her house decor.

piper

Latest posts

Back