White Eyeliner?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think powderflage suucess depends on skintone. I'v got very pale neutral toned skin and it works well on me. I thin it would look really un-natural on a darker or warner skintone.

hi

i agree, i have pale skin and it works on me, but i think it would look funny on a darker skin, it would make round the eyes go a lot paler than the rest of the skin, but i really like it, just a stupid shaped pot, and i always spill it.

while you are on the make up thread, I went to the opening of a brand new shopping centre in suffolk today. I went into Debenhams and was looking at the Bare Minerals stand, the girl there said it was the same company as B.E. She did my make up and it turned out that she works with, is it CJ the make up artist on BE, this girl preps all the models before they go on set on QVC. I asked her how she got on with AY she said it took AY weeks before she even said hello.
Didn't like the end result, far to heavy, made my lines look like the grand canyon!

I was watching one of the makeup shows recently (though can't for the life of me remember which one) which said if you put white liner on your lower eye it really makes the eyes 'pop'. I have to admit, whatever they put on the model did make her eyes look good. Anyone know which brand/item I'm talking about?????

Not sure which brand you are talking about, but I always use to wear white eyeliner in my lower line and upper eye too, but then I could not find anywhere that sold it it just used to rub away, so have not been able to wear it now.

I don't do the eye rim but I do use one of the Smashbox eyeliners in the inner corner of my eyes sometimes and its a good effect. Came in a tsv sometime ago and was a triple coloured pot of ivory, gold and brown so some of you guys may have this already.

Hi everyone! I hope it is okay to resurrect this thread but I just wanted to let you all know (in case it is of any help!) that I think have stumbled across a brilliant white pencil. It is by Jane Iredale so very natural and it comes as either a regular white or jumbo white with a pink end on the other side. I have got the jumbo and it is v v easy to blend to the sheerest almost translucent finish or to leave a clear line but on me it comes across a silver line. It does not look odd and for the less brave, it is possible to wear it as the most subtle of highlighters. i have darkish skin (darker than olive) and it looks fine, so hope it helps someone!

Latest posts

Back