Who used the Birthday easypay then??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Confession time who used the Birthday easy pay code and what did you get??

I have not bought a thing using it nothing I want or need from QVC at the moment, I did go to yankee doodle and get some small jars £16 for 3 along with some tarts and all for £2.95 p&p as opposed to the £5+ QVC want for candles

Confession time who used the Birthday easy pay code and what did you get??

I have not bought a thing using it nothing I want or need from QVC at the moment, I did go to yankee doodle and get some small jars £16 for 3 along with some tarts and all for £2.95 p&p as opposed to the £5+ QVC want for candles

I did the same thing and got a festive tart warmer, some tarts, 2 votive holders a 5 festive samplers for under £20.00 inc P&P.:giggle::giggle:

I didnt get the EP code, although I often do but not fussed as I would rather pay in full whilst I have the money.
Have just ordered the Yankee OTO, fresh cut roses and french vanilla, two of my favourite fragrances.
My first order from QVC since the Ojon TSV 4 weeks ago :up:

I bought the Liz Earle tsv but I couldn't enter the easypay code as I hadn't been included. I too went onto Yankee-doodle and ordered a large jar of Macintosh Spice , 2 Apple Cider wax tarts , 2 Farmers Market wax tarts and 2 Be Thankful wax tarts all for £19.50 plus p&p. Cant watch Yankee Candles on QVC esp when Craig Rowe is presenting , he gets on my t*ts.

I think I like the Eve best but they are both lovely
I managed to get the Deco when an OTO. It is substantial but not so heavy to be uncomfortable. And it really compliments and flatters because of its shape. Go for it!

I think I like the Eve best but they are both lovely[/QUO

My daughter is Eve so I am a bit drawn...especially as she is 270 miles away at Uni and I am missing her sooooo much :confused:

Trust me when she comes back with all her washing and spends the day in bed you will wonder why you missed her:giggle::giggle:

it is hard when they are away though

really nice bags, I am almost tempted myself, as I have not used my code. Must get a move on though lol

Latest posts

Back