Why so few brands? and Clarks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Looking at next week's TSVs, there're the same old, same old names. I know we've talked about this before but WHY is this happening? Could it be that only these big brands have the financial clout to absorb really tough terms and conditions for TSVs in particular so a lot of suppliers have pulled the plug on QVC? Surely QVC hasn't got rid of some of its premium brands itself? Plus I'd love to know how what sort of discounts QVC demands of its suppliers.

There was a Clarks boot (Nettle) on this morning for £55.99 (p&p included) that I bought in February this year at Clarks online for £29.99 - no p&p because I collected it in store. I always check out Clarks sale online and they email me with special offers. Did QVC buy up the rest of those boots, I wonder, and are now flogging them themselves? By the way, I'd buy this boot over an Emu - no contest. It's just as warm and more comfortable.

Same old grumble but the post prices are very high for clarks! Was looking at a pair of boots this morning but the p&p was £6.95.

The QVC P&P, as we all well know, is shocking. I bought two pairs of the F&S boots from IW yesterday for a single P&P charge of 4.99 If QVC are the biggest and the best (allegedly!) why can't they do this as well? I could have bought as many as I liked for that cost.

The QVC P&P, as we all well know, is shocking. I bought two pairs of the F&S boots from IW yesterday for a single P&P charge of 4.99 If QVC are the biggest and the best (allegedly!) why can't they do this as well? I could have bought as many as I liked for that cost.

From what I could gather you could have had ONE or even TWO of every size and in every colour and still only paid the ONE P&P.
Q are really falling behind now with their extortionate P&P, at one time they could just about get away with it as they where one of the only online /shopping T.V channels now everyone is at it they really need to come into line with the likes of amazon ETC.

Latest posts

Back