Wiggy Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Is it?

Or isn't it?

image.jpgimage.jpg

I do like Chloe as a presenter but her personal presentation isn't the best. I'm not sure it's a wig but if it isn't its hair sprayed to within an inch of its life.

Just wish she'd have elocution lessons.... I'm from the North West but can't stand her dreary voice and the awful earnest delivery even when flogging fun frippery.

I'd say not a wig. She's ok presenting, just average imo. It's not that difficult surely? Especially when there's the brand people to talk to & check things out with & discuss. Hardly a mensa exam lol.

Nah, not a wig!

She was a bit flustered today but she wasn't supposed to be doing the shows she did, she got shifted due to them having presenters off.

Hair extensions????

Might just be settling in but she does come across a little rushed. Besides my mother likes her over Anna.

I really like Chloe and her presenting style but her grooming needs to be refined a bit. i dont think its a wig but her hair is over processed and could do with a good conditioning treatment.

Chloe needs to spruce up her appearance. I was thinking that whilst watching her present the L'Occitane show today. Her hair is messy and she uses far to much hairspray. With regards to her clothing she should take example from Pippa, who always looks cool and funky but immaculate at the same time. I'm sorry to say that Chloe can look unkempt at times. Not a good look when presenting a beauty show.

I understand that she's only been with QVC a few weeks, and maybe it's a little too early to judge her presenting skills whilst still finding her feet, but there's no excuse for a shabby appearance when she has access to the best beauty and grooming brands.

Last edited:
Chloe's appearance will improve after a few more month's on QVC. The other blonde one who is currently on maternity leave spruced up after a while - was her name Carmen. Don't like her presenting style though and much prefer Chloe's enthusiasm.

Not seen her yet - I would have thought that being well groomed is part and parcel of a presenters job! Why have QVC taken on all these new bods, hoping we would discuss them instead of their awful same old goods.

This has been the worst year for TSVs and lack of new items.

QVC we are totally bored...........

They seem to have all taken to just showing up in their leggings and boots recently- a bit sloppy really. Catherine H always makes an effort and looks professional. They sell all these clothes on Q and the shops are full of beautiful things for those with their kind of budget. No excuse for it. They could all afford a consultation with a stylist too if they really have no idea. Ive said before but I think Lee and SJ always look good too.

I don't think its a wig,just over-processed dry and hairsprayed.I've got nothing against the girl,I just dont like her presenting style.

They seem to have all taken to just showing up in their leggings and boots recently- a bit sloppy really. Catherine H always makes an effort and looks professional. They sell all these clothes on Q and the shops are full of beautiful things for those with their kind of budget. No excuse for it. They could all afford a consultation with a stylist too if they really have no idea. Ive said before but I think Lee and SJ always look good too.

Chloe said she moved into her new house this weekend. Probably hadn't much time or finished unpacking. Kim gave her a top to wear!

I like her clothing style, it's a bit like my own. Not sure about the grey eyeshadow but it suits her. Dyed blonde hair is a b***er to keep from going like Chloes. I find regular cuts into a chin length bob and doing your roots as infrequently as possible is the only way to prevent it looking like a Girls World head.

BB I'm surprised at you not being able to tell whether someone's wearing a rug or not! Deffo not a wig! I suppose it's possible there's a couple of extensions clipped in there somewhere, but not a wig.

BB I'm surprised at you not being able to tell whether someone's wearing a rug or not! Deffo not a wig! I suppose it's possible there's a couple of extensions clipped in there somewhere, but not a wig.

I know, I'm sure it's hers, but the condition of that sweeping fringe makes it look like dry polyester. The ends of the rest of it are noticeably different. Almost greasy. Condition-wise it's a disaster.

Not sure about Chloe - she seems hard sell obviously trained by DF and when she talks words come out as though she is shooting bullets!

I know, I'm sure it's hers, but the condition of that sweeping fringe makes it look like dry polyester. The ends of the rest of it are noticeably different. Almost greasy. Condition-wise it's a disaster.

There's a definite Donald Trump vibe going on ~ I'm certain his is some kind of wig though.

Latest posts

Back