Will - Glee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Why is he coming to Q? Surely This Morning is a notch higher to sing on (live!). Wonder who is clamouring to present, Miss Twinkletoes herself, maybe :devil:

He's doing the rounds of all the usual shows next week I believe, QVC is just one of many.

Jude xx

He is an amazing dancer.

I want GaGa on with AY doing a beauty show. They can compare the black eyeliner look. GaGa,"So Ali you have to help me, I just cannot get the look right like you."

But they have found out Crippen was innocent. The flesh found in the cellar was infact not Mrs. Crippen. She was in America living with relations under another name for years.

I was only reading the other day about a Ma Egerton, pub ladlady from Liverpool, who knew his wife and bumped into him and his new lady when Ma visited London. She noticed his new lady was wearing his wife's jewellery and blew the whistle on him.

the music ones are scheduled as follows

• Wonderland at 9am and 8pm on Tuesday 31st May
• Matthew Morrison at 9am on Thursday 2nd June
• Jackie Evancho at 9am and 1pm on Wednesday 8th June and 3pm on Thursday 9th June

I saw the interview Miceal did on the morning show and was pleasantly surprised with Miceal's intelligent questioning and responses to MM's answers; he wasn't over-gushy and sycophantic. He's not grown on me yet as a QVC presenter but all credit to him for conducting the interview professionally. Did anyone else see it?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back