Yankee Candle Scents 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the_decent

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Here is a list of what new Yankee Candle scents are coming early 2016. I have included the USA releases too, as there's bound to be one or two scents available on there.

"White Tea"
"Vanilla"
"Verbena"
"My Serenity"
"Peony"
"Moonlight"
"Lemongrass And Ginger"
"Olive And Thyme"
"Riviera Escape"
"Sea Salt And Sage"
"Summer Peach"

USA Fragrances:

"Bakery Air"
"Strawberry And Lemon Ice"
"Flowers In The Sun"
"Line Dried Cotton"
"Catching Rays"

More USA:

Passion Fruit Martini
Summer Storm
Midnight Lilac
April Showers (This one is definitly coming to the UK as a 'special appearance')
Sunset Breeze

Vanilla! At last! Call me old fashioned, but I love bog standard vanilla, I'm fed up of Yankee mixing it with cake or fruit flavours. French Vanilla used to be pretty good, but of course as with any fragrance I like it got discontinued!

Vanilla! At last! Call me old fashioned, but I love bog standard vanilla, I'm fed up of Yankee mixing it with cake or fruit flavours. French Vanilla used to be pretty good, but of course as with any fragrance I like it got discontinued!

Totally with you there, Ellaaa.

Sea salt and sage sounds lovely, if something has a nice name like that, I always want to smell it to see if it lives up to the name.

Isn't there a Jo Malone scent that has a similar name?

Summer Storm, April showers and a few more sound nice. I will be watching the USA large jar trios with interest.

the country candle company have a vanilla tonka bean candle. its insanely good

I went looking for Country Candle after you mentioned it recently and spotted a lovely set of Country Candle Tonka Bean & Vanilla on eBay: a medium sized jar, a small jar, a tin candle and a diffuser for £16.99 inc P&P.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Count...sorted-Collection-TBV-FREE-P-P-/272069092464?

I went for one of the sets in clearance on QVC a few weeks ago and they sent the wrong thing so I might give this a go as you recommend it so highly. What does the tonka bean element do for it? Make it sweeter, fresher, stronger, spicier?

Last edited:
Sea salt and sage sounds lovely, if something has a nice name like that, I always want to smell it to see if it lives up to the name.

Isn't there a Jo Malone scent that has a similar name?

Yep. Sea salt and wood sage. Its lovely but I'm a huge fan of Jo Malone. I wear five of her perfumes.

Latest posts

Back