Yankee Candle TSV 15th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

anyone tried the vineyard collection with 3 large cadles they are on clearance and i need some large candles down to my last one. burning tahitian tiare flower just in case anyone is interested

I have the purple vineyard one, it's the strongest Yankee I have ever had I think. I have a large jar and some samplers which I cut up and use as tart burner wax. I got a bit fed up with it so removed the wax from the tart burner and put it in a ziplock bag and in a drawer. Every time I walk passed that drawer I can still smell the wax. It smells of verrrrrry strong grape and I wouldn't say it was a natural smell, once I got used to it ( and it took a while ) I quite liked it. it is very different. They do a green one in the range I thinks it's called oak or something, didn't like that one when I sniffed it. I went a bit mad at the start of the month and bought 3 large, 3 medium, 4 small jars and goodness knows how many tarts and samplers, whoops!

Oh just looked at clearance and see napa valley is in the set, that puts a different slant on things, I was told if you burn napa with vineyard you get a totally different scent......

Last edited:
Yankee TSV - 15.8

Don't suppose anybody has any ideas what the Yankee TSV is likely to be?

oooh not long now till the next Yankee TSV ... bring it on!

title says it all really, I'm just a bit excited that's all :eek:)

Ooohhh sorry Spooky, but not another one, we seem to get them all the time. And they do leave black smoke .:wonder:

i know you all want it but its not as simple as it used to be with the website changing over as ive said plenty of times as im struggling to find most things now and it is upsetting me!!

Aww matey, don't worry about it. You've said plenty of times now you're struggling so people should be aware. Please don't let it stress you out :)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I'm sure you'll suss it out when the changeover is complete SCW, don't stress about it.

haha im not worryin its just drivin me nuts because without doin that im acutally quite bored so its like a nice hobby (thats unusal)

Aww matey, don't worry about it. You've said plenty of times now you're struggling so people should be aware. Please don't let it stress you out :)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

hehe its not stressing me just i feel like a broken record to keep having to repeat myself

Latest posts

Back