Yankee Candles - for QVC only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza and AndiK ..

Awww lovely of you both to think of me :mysmilie_3:

I received me auto delivery drop earlier this week . Really like all 3

Lavender sunset is similar to lavender vanilla.
Midnight lilac is More of a fresh fragrance rather than floral IMO.
Summer storm is hard to describe perhaps a lighter version of November rain ?

I bought one of the lamp warmers so no longer burn my jars which make them last so much longer and means no soot !! I really recommend them.

Hope you both enjoy your recent purchases X

Autumn!!!!! You're back!!!! :clapping:So nice to read one of your posts again.

I agree that this last drop is very nice, love all three. Sadly it wasn't the only three to land on my door in the past few days. I had three of those big boxes for the recycling.

I don't know what a lamp warmer is but maybe that is just as well given my current outlay on candles, LOL.

:mysmilie_59:

Autumn!!!!! You're back!!!! :clapping:So nice to read one of your posts again.

I agree that this last drop is very nice, love all three. Sadly it wasn't the only three to land on my door in the past few days. I had three of those big boxes for the recycling.

I don't know what a lamp warmer is but maybe that is just as well given my current outlay on candles, LOL.

Its a candle warmer lamp , you can use it with any jar candle. It's fantastic on any candle that tunnels and also seems to make the fragrance a lot stronger.

I bought my from lilypops , they don't seem to have it on its own atm ....

http://lilypopscandles.com/products/flame-homeware-candle-warmer-lantern

Mazza and AndiK ..

Awww lovely of you both to think of me :mysmilie_3:

I received me auto delivery drop earlier this week . Really like all 3

Lavender sunset is similar to lavender vanilla.
Midnight lilac is More of a fresh fragrance rather than floral IMO.
Summer storm is hard to describe perhaps a lighter version of November rain ?

I bought one of the lamp warmers so no longer burn my jars which make them last so much longer and means no soot !! I really recommend them.

Hope you both enjoy your recent purchases X

Great to have you back on here, Autumn. I had to make do with Mazza (only kidding, Mazza!). I am pleased to see your candle obsession has not subsided!

I agree with you both about the three candles in the Auto Delivery from the TSV in March. All very nice and usable! Summer Storm reminds me of two others, not just because of the colour: Honey Glow and Amber Moon. And although florals are not my favourite, Lavender Sunset and Midnight Lilac are the kind of florals I will definitely use as they are not heady and are quite subtle and sweet. I think they are all quite unisex too. Either of you lit one of them yet? When I unpacked mine, I found the smells really week - I know I said I like subtle in the case of florals, but I could hardly smell the Lilac one at all - still can't much. I'm hoping they throw quite well.

Its a candle warmer lamp , you can use it with any jar candle. It's fantastic on any candle that tunnels and also seems to make the fragrance a lot stronger.

I bought my from lilypops , they don't seem to have it on its own atm ....

http://lilypopscandles.com/products/flame-homeware-candle-warmer-lantern

Thanks for the info Autumn, I have bee reading the posts and had no idea what a candle warmer was, can I ask do you plug it in and it just warms the candle for you? sorry to sound stupid but the website doesn't actually tell you how they work, thanks

Thanks for the info Autumn, I have bee reading the posts and had no idea what a candle warmer was, can I ask do you plug it in and it just warms the candle for you? sorry to sound stupid but the website doesn't actually tell you how they work, thanks

Yes you plug it in and the heat from the bulb melts the wax, after so many uses you pour away the the top layer of wax but you don't need to do that untill numerous uses so the candle actually lasts longer than burning it the normally way, they have dimmer switches on them so you can adjust how bright the light is and how fast it melts the wax. They have a halogen bulb so can be replaced easily.

If you have a Gift company store nearby they sell them there but are out of stock online atm.

Great to have you back on here, Autumn. I had to make do with Mazza (only kidding, Mazza!). I am pleased to see your candle obsession has not subsided!

Summer Storm reminds me of two others, not just because of the colour: Honey Glow and Amber Moon. And although florals are not my favourite, Lavender Sunset and Midnight Lilac are the kind of florals I will definitely use as they are not heady and are quite subtle and sweet. I think they are all quite unisex too. Either of you lit one of them yet? When I unpacked mine, I found the smells really week - I know I said I like subtle in the case of florals, but I could hardly smell the Lilac one at all - still can't much. I'm hoping they throw quite well.

I was hoping some of this set would appear on the website, because I really liked the sound of all three - but I didn't get into the auto-delivery because I wasn't keen on the first drop...... and they do sound lovely AndiK.... so wish I had now, but as we keep being told.... I'm too late! lol.

I was hoping some of this set would appear on the website, because I really liked the sound of all three - but I didn't get into the auto-delivery because I wasn't keen on the first drop...... and they do sound lovely AndiK.... so wish I had now, but as we keep being told.... I'm too late! lol.

You never know, they may well have them on in July.

try calling & asking for 705427 as thats the single drop for them

i have a yankee shop by me now so when the sales are on which is quite frequent i will stock up a bit. not on large jars just bits but because i smell all the newbies it makes me even more descerning. most of the new scents imo are not all that at all. buying blind from qvc for now is not on the agenda. the last auto delivery last year was more than an eye opener

As others are saying, frenchie, the AD set may well come up for sale so don't give up hope! People may return their sets, for example. Worth checking out the shows coming up if CS say 705427 is not available. I thought there were no Yankee shows before the TSV on 4 July but I've just seen they are on this coming Thursday evening.

I am hoping that the new UK scents are on the 4th July shows in large jars...... Don't want my stock to run low :giggle::giggle:

I am hoping that the new UK scents are on the 4th July shows in large jars...... Don't want my stock to run low :giggle::giggle:

As if! :wink:

Which new UK scents do you mean? Are there some I don't know about?!?

As if! :wink:

Which new UK scents do you mean? Are there some I don't know about?!?

Oh, perhaps I have made a mistake but I always thought we got a new release in July. When they do the UK scents in an AD TSV it is often Jan, April, July, Oct. I have no actual info!!!!!

PS. Just noted from their website that the Sweet Tangerine and Ocean something or other duo is now in stock. My advanced order is in process (more candles arriving, eek!)

PPS Just investigated Wax Addicts and the 01 July releases are the Warm Summer Nights collection of:
Summer Breeze
Flowers in the Sun
Passion Fruit Martini
Dreamy Summer Nights

under News/Blog they have a little video of them.

I don't know if these are a Q only Limited Edition but have not seen them elsewhere:
705675 set of 3 Summer street Party large jars £29.97 + £5.95 p&p.
Bright Summer Sky
Triple Berry Punch
Churned Ice Cream

Too foody for me but a good price.

I don't know if these are a Q only Limited Edition but have not seen them elsewhere:
705675 set of 3 Summer street Party large jars £29.97 + £5.95 p&p.
Bright Summer Sky
Triple Berry Punch
Churned Ice Cream

Too foody for me but a good price.

I'm so tempted and the price is very good, as you say. Can I resist ....??

Also on the OTO thread, the three fresh jars (cotton, lavender and sunrise) on 705677 are down to £29.96 today plus £5.95 p&p. Cannot resist! Two more candles only came this morning, lol.

Latest posts

Back