Yankee Candles TSV - 31/08/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a yankee candle outlet in the Swindon Designer Outlet.
They do some really good deal ,two medium tumbler jars for £10.99 also have beanswax tumblersat £9.99 buy one get one free.loads of tea light boxes of 12 at reduced price ,
alot more offers I can't remember but well worth a visit if your near by or passing specialy all you Yankee fans. I get all mine there now.They also sell the reeds ,tarts,shades,the normal jar candles in all sizes and they now have some xmas flavours instock.

Last edited:
I think my money's safe if this is the TSV then. I don't really like plug ins though I admit I haven't tried YC ones. Prefer the ambient lighting of a flickering candle or tart warmer. Let's hope it sells out in 6 minutes again so that there may be some good OTO's. x

Not for me either yet again QVC fail to realise what the customer wants!!

Hint to QVC big candle jars at a bargain price...............

I know - who really wants a scented sachet?? QVC it would be lovely if you could put together a bargain set of wax tarts like the sampler sets that you do, pretty please. x

I havent bought anything since July 25th but I will be getting this,I like the reeds and I do use the plug ins,I know some of you on here dont like them but we use them in the hall to keep doggy smells at bay,we got a pup this year nd I dont want our house to smell of dog if you know what I mean!!
I have a plug in on all the time in the hall and one periodically in the kitchen so I will get use from the tsv.The sachets are nice in drawers too.I am quite pleased its not candles this time!!

thanks for that SUPERCOOLWILLOW! :angel:

this tsv is just what i'm looking for, everything that i haven't yet tried from yankee all in one go!

do you have any idea how much it will be please? :flower:

don't know what mandarin cranberry smells like but fo those who haven't tried lemon lavender its wonderfully fresh and clean, i love it. :wave2:

thanks for that SUPERCOOLWILLOW! :angel:

this tsv is just what i'm looking for, everything that i haven't yet tried from yankee all in one go!

do you have any idea how much it will be please? :flower:

don't know what mandarin cranberry smells like but fo those who haven't tried lemon lavender its wonderfully fresh and clean, i love it. :wave2:

Do you know if it is a choice we are getting, or is it both fragrances,not clears on scw description asall pictures together, and didnt say anything re choice that i could see.

Wish Yankee would stick to what they are best at which is making candles
so QVC please give us jar candles and tumblers in the TSV's and not sachets of stuff :tongue2:
this TSV is too similar to a previous one :sad:

The plug ins do get hot but I dont keep them on all the time, they are handy for taking away bad smells quickly when you dont have time to burn a candle and safer when you have kittens jumping about everywhere

i would imagine you get both as they did with the tsv that contained the fresh cut roses and the french vanilla scents, if it is a choice it will be a small and compact tsv and qvc won't make much money from it. :flower:

however, i may be wrong! :tongue2:

hope there is a set with 'moonlight harvest' somewhere in it too as i'd love to try this fragrance. :flower:

i hope there is a set with 'moonlight harvest' somewhere in it too as i'd love to try this fragrance. :flower:

I bought a preview set of the new Autumn fragrances from Yankee Doodle with this fragrance in it. Just beware if QVC are selling any sets with these in as I've found they all smell of cinnamon with the exception of Farmers Market (which was lovely) and Almond Cookie (been done before!).

I'm not interested in the TSV but if they have a OTO of the Medium Winter Warmer jars or the Festive tarts I'd buy. The jars are good value already however the tarts as they are currently priced are not neither are the unscented tealights. Yankeedoodle sell these for £4.99 a bag and only charge £2.00 p&p.

Surprised!

How on earth do you guys know this information? I'm a new user & I'm surprised to say the least!:tongue2:

welcome maggie! x

I too love yankee and lemon lavender even more - but am also safe from this tsv - I don't like reeds or plug ins.

i would have loved,loved them to do a hallowen set....

well I have made the decision already I am having this set,have not bought anything for 5 weeks and I will split this set up and give a couple of things as gifts
I like both fragrances too so thats good!!

Just ordered one set of this on cheque hold and it gave me a price of £44.13 (incl P&P) whether this is todays ordinary price or the TSV price I don't know, but if the postage was £4.95 it would make the set around £39. It described the set as YC lemon lavender and mandarin cranberry 13 piece set. I did it on QCut as website and red button doesnt show the item yet.

Latest posts

Back