Yankee TSV 6th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh please say it is not so, that would be an awful TSV, the votives are useless. What in particular makes you think it is this?

Oooh please say it is not so, that would be an awful TSV, the votives are useless. What in particular makes you think it is this?

Sazza is never wrong when she finds a TSV so it looks like this will be it.

Another boring TSV in my eyes, the only Yankee TSV I have bought this year is the first one on AD.

Was hoping for some small and medium jars or tumblers but never mind my money looks safe again :smirk:

I agree with Bluebell. Looks like my money is safe too. Maybe have a look at what Yankeedoodle have lol

Yankee Candle 9 Piece Complete Aromatherapy Spa Set.
Today's Special Value Price £24.97
QVC Price £30.25
Item Number 759532
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Turn your home into a relaxing sanctuary with the new eight-piece Spa Collection from Yankee Candle. QVC UK launches this great-value set from the USA which features blended essential oils and aromatherapy fragrances. The collection includes one medium and two small jar candles, four samplers and two votive holders. Choose from uplifting True Bliss, boasting the aroma of sage, vanilla and more; or soothing Stress Relief, which includes shea butter and warm cinnamon. The glass jars will also add a stylish touch to your home decor.

Collection contains:

•1 x medium aromatherapy jar (340g): up to 80 hours of burn time
•2 x small aromatherapy jar (104g): up to 50 hours of burn time
•4 x samplers (49g): up to 60 hours of burn time
•2 x votive holders

Each candle has a 100% cotton wick

Choose from:

True Bliss: This collection aims to enhance your well being with essential oils. It has cooling sage, strengthening white tea, vanilla and tangerine.

or

Stress Relief: This collection offers a combination of nourishing Shea butter, balancing cedar wood, warming cinnamon and meditative frankincense.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759532

i have bought these a few yeras ago and i retuned them as i found that they had no smell these are not like the usual yankee candles.:confused:

michaela has admitted that they will not scent the house they are for a more personal smell.

thats not what yankee is all about.:confused:

Plus she mentioned Parrafin wax! Is it me or are they flogging the fragrances that are due to be retired! At the moment they are selling sage and citrus. Plus she is keeping schtum about the fragrances being retired , Dale just asked her if they could have sage and citrus again "oh I don't know , I can't say why" states Michaela. I know why you silly moo.

I don't know how that Michaela got a job as a guest presenter - I think she is dreadful :talking:

Plus she mentioned Parrafin wax! Is it me or are they flogging the fragrances that are due to be retired! At the moment they are selling sage and citrus. Plus she is keeping schtum about the fragrances being retired , Dale just asked her if they could have sage and citrus again "oh I don't know , I can't say why" states Michaela. I know why you silly moo.

Parrafin wax candles can be bad for your breathing and for the environment. Soy is supposed to be better but they're more expensive and harder to find. Those milkhouse creamery candles are soy, but there's not many of them and I have found those stupid little milk bottles make it impossible to trim the wick once they get down to a certain level.

My money's safe today but I think a visit to Yankeedoodle, especially now I've seen the gingerbread men, is due!

michaela has admitted that they will not scent the house they are for a more personal smell.

thats not what yankee is all about.:confused:

wHAT DOES THE SILLY WOMAN MEAN BY "PERSONAL SMELL" whoops sorry for caps.

I think she means you light the candle right next to where your sitting and then place your nose within three inches of the candle so that you can smell it!

I think the "flavours" are not very aromatherapy either to me, my money is safe.

total point of these is the smell, if you just want a candle for the sake of having a candle you can get lovely ones from the range. Pointless TSV in my opinion as anyone who does not know Yankee will be put off by these due to the "persoanl smell" rathe than fragrancing the house. What are they thinking?

Maybe these candles need Glen to tell us where to place them!

watched the tsv this morning,it does nothing for me either
would have preffered some large jars or even another set of tart burners, they were brilliant

saved some for presents but use mine evry day in the hallway

cant see this tsv selling out somehow

Latest posts

Back