Yet ANOTHER Dyson TSV tomorrow!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
Yes, another Dyson TSV tomorrow! I think that's the 4th one within a couple of months - and the second one within a week. More Steve McDonald...

talk about overkill... it will either be a fan or that humidifier again i expect.

It's the hot/cold fan again, according to something they said this morning.

They are becoming so predictable ............ maybe the TSVs are on a loop like they seem to be on IW. That'll be another day I won't bother watching.

Dyson?

They suck, they blow or they exude moisture....nah still can't make the brand sound sexy!

Perhaps this one will be an updated version of the last one - and the next one in a month's time will be a further updated one on this one...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, another Dyson TSV tomorrow! I think that's the 4th one within a couple of months - and the second one within a week. More Steve McDonald...

If it's a fan, there's a good chance they will get Joe, who actually works for dyson.

Steve McDonald and Phil Parker tend to do the vacuum tsvs.

So although I have no intention of buying, I'll hope it's a fan...

Are they trying to tell us we're a grubby lot of viewers? I can't wait for next month's TSV when on my doorstep appears a Dyson held by a well-toned young man wearing a pinny and brandishing a duster - and as added value, he'll clean my house for me in time for Christmas.

:mysmilie_3:

I was very surprised to turn over at midnight and see the TSV. I'm not interested in it and can't see what is so special if the running costs aren't a lot cheaper.Any sort of electric heater is going to push the bill up so I avoid them unless there's no other option.

It's quite funny to see them desperately trying to sell the winter stuff with the weather remaining mild. There will be snow allegedly ,the coldest winter on record is forecast etc.etc.

It's quite funny to see them desperately trying to sell the winter stuff with the weather remaining mild. There will be snow allegedly ,the coldest winter on record is forecast etc.etc.

Haha yes.
It really makes me laugh when they say "there'll be snow this winter omg!!! Etc" There's snow every year without fail in the North West and we just get on with it and it never makes the news. Snow below the Watford gap....THE END OF THE WORLD!!

Anyway, I remember last year when Q were flogging Winter stuff they said it was going to be one of the worst Winters ever, and it was actually pretty mild....

Why don't they kill 2 birds with one stone - a QVC exclusive ultimate Dyson? The fan heater that vacuums your carpets etc (I'm thinking like a roomba with a fan topknot on it).

Are they trying to tell us we're a grubby lot of viewers? I can't wait for next month's TSV when on my doorstep appears a Dyson held by a well-toned young man wearing a pinny and brandishing a duster - and as added value, he'll clean my house for me in time for Christmas.

:mysmilie_3:

When you've finished with him, please would you send him to sort my place out? (I was going to say "sort me out" but thought better of it!)

Latest posts

Back