Yet More £10 Credit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I suppose, while in shock, they'd just proceed with the order, some of them anyway.

BUT would they return? I certainly wouldn't.

More £9.99's!

The way they are carrying on I just wonder if they are indeed a company with terrible financial problems that is merely coining in what they can before the plug is pulled. Their product range is shrinking by the day. As is the quality.

Edit - Just seen your other post ha ha, Dirty Peter needs Towing away :grin:

Even Jenny Topp looks a complete mess in those hillbilly outfits, awful!

Last edited:
More £9.99's!

The way they are carrying on I just wonder if they are indeed a company with terrible financial problems that is merely coining in what they can before the plug is pulled. Their product range is shrinking by the day. As is the quality.

Edit - Just seen your other post ha ha, Dirty Peter needs Towing away :grin:

Even Jenny Topp looks a complete mess in those hillbilly outfits, awful!

Dirty P thinks Jen looks absolutely stunning. He must like the bag lady look.

She's put a scarf round to try and hide the awful top. Wow.....the price is on the move........

Dirty P thinks Jen looks absolutely stunning. He must like the bag lady look.

She's put a scarf round to try and hide the awful top. Wow.....the price is on the move........

Oh indeed but Momma did you see the awful quality of the neckline on the tops? The material looked as brittle as rice paper, terrible.

Is it just me or is there a certain desperation in their voices? We know Peter is the consummate complete bullshitter but Elisa and Jenny are two fillies catching up on the rails!

At least there is a pair of shoes you can use the credit on.

But I cannot get my head around the fact people will pay £27 all in for cheap plastic footwear.

I see we have yet another tatt fest today. Shocked Look Sherlock has a lineup to die for, literally.

Cheapo Mens Underwear, dreadful Seaside Market Stall Sunglasses, Plastic Shoes (which he says are the 'shoes of the season') some Ladies Tops that look like they'd rip if you blew at them but he does have the Handbag that Dirty Peter was kissing yesterday which is a bit odd as he said he didn't know if they had enough stock for another showing yet this is at least the third outing of it since.

Oh, and the £3 Shaving Set. I wish they'd just hurry up and go bust, if Sit Up was an old car you would have scrapped it by now.

Last edited:
Dirty Peter was selling a 9ct Gold Chain. They didn't show it being modelled in person but merely on the big screen or a turntable so it was really hard to be sure of its actual size other than it was 18" long. He kept saying 'it's a good gram weight' then eventually mumbled 'it's nearly A gram of gold'.

No ****** wonder Helen didn't model it, you'd need a magnifying glass!

Never will I ever buy fine jewellery off the telly again. I don't just mean sit up. I bought the IW deal of the day before and beautiful Tanzanite ring, it looked gorgeous and at £119 one would expect it to be decent quality...Wrong, the stones I received not only were minuscule, there were a wishy washy lilac colour where the presentation showed a substantial dark blue stone. The ring was thin and flimsy and got returned forthwith.

They do the same on sit up...magnify each product to within an inch of its life, I've even seen them look bigger round the model's neck or finger, cause I've ordered stuff, that bears little or no resemblance to what I've seen on screen. It really annoys me. If an item is flimsy, then they should ****** well say so! Ok, they don't have to be that blunt, but use words like delicate, fine...not stunning and striking 'cause that's telling lies!

Never will I ever buy fine jewellery off the telly again. I don't just mean sit up. I bought the IW deal of the day before and beautiful Tanzanite ring, it looked gorgeous and at £119 one would expect it to be decent quality...Wrong, the stones I received not only were minuscule, there were a wishy washy lilac colour where the presentation showed a substantial dark blue stone. The ring was thin and flimsy and got returned forthwith.

They do the same on sit up...magnify each product to within an inch of its life, I've even seen them look bigger round the model's neck or finger, cause I've ordered stuff, that bears little or no resemblance to what I've seen on screen. It really annoys me. If an item is flimsy, then they should ****** well say so! Ok, they don't have to be that blunt, but use words like delicate, fine...not stunning and striking 'cause that's telling lies!

I've had some nice items from Gems tv in the past and QVC but would never, ever buy from any others

I've had some nice items from Gems tv in the past and QVC but would never, ever buy from any others

I've had some really nice items off Gems tv too, really cheap as well. My mother & my partner both love jewelery as gifts but I feel bad buying it if the actual gem is less than half a carat. Gems TV do two things I like which are the size of the gem & it always says where the gem is from.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back