Yogi wand demo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I know I am averse to tans even natural ones beyond a light golden tint but good grief what have those people done to their skin? I'm absolutely icked out here.:sad:

I know I am averse to tans even natural ones beyond a light golden tint but good grief what have those people done to their skin? I'm absolutely icked out here.:sad:

The girl actually doing the hair is a tad strange to look at - that's what we were just saying.

I presume Katie Price is responsible for this ahem look being presented to us? They look like they've been soaked in the deepest shade of French polish for furniture restoration.

the whole demo was dreadful...the man representing the brand looked and sounded bored, the woman doing the demo looked very odd and had awful hair...the poor model with (over dyed) dark hair looked like she was being pulled around by her hair and the other model who was grinning like a maniac gave the impression she was high...

Kathy had been Yogi'd on the Morning Show and it was awful. If that's what they do for you, you can keep them! Her hair looked the way mine does after I take the rollers out first thing in the morning. None of these things work IMO anyway. I've lost count of the number of times I've had "salon professionals", even those in London, make an absolute mess of my hair. I won't let anyone else touch it now, and haven't done so for years.

Kathy had been Yogi'd on the Morning Show and it was awful. If that's what they do for you, you can keep them! Her hair looked the way mine does after I take the rollers out first thing in the morning. None of these things work IMO anyway. I've lost count of the number of times I've had "salon professionals", even those in London, make an absolute mess of my hair. I won't let anyone else touch it now, and haven't done so for years.

it's a shame the demos on QVC are so poor as I've got these and they are actually pretty good! :grin: OK not as amazing as QVC would have you believe, but then again what is?

I am not orange and have NO desire to look like Katie Price or any other tango-ed chavvy looking celeb, but find these easy to use, give a nice curl to my long thick hair, and it does last a reasonably long time (by that I mean they will stay in for a night out NOT 3 or 4 days as claimed on screen). :smirk:

it's a shame the demos on QVC are so poor as I've got these and they are actually pretty good! :grin: OK not as amazing as QVC would have you believe, but then again what is?

I am not orange and have NO desire to look like Katie Price or any other tango-ed chavvy looking celeb, but find these easy to use, give a nice curl to my long thick hair, and it does last a reasonably long time (by that I mean they will stay in for a night out NOT 3 or 4 days as claimed on screen). :smirk:

I am actually very interested in the product, I certainly wasn't associating the product with any look just the people who were doing the demo were definitely unusual to say the least apart from Sascha who was as she ever is. If you didn't actually catch the demo you might be underestimating the spectacle that we were treated to.
Lucky you that has nice thick hair Gemster and I'm very pleased to read that you got a curl to last. I have fine straight hair that grudgingly curls with ghds but like you just for a few hours. :ninja:

I am actually very interested in the product, I certainly wasn't associating the product with any look just the people who were doing the demo were definitely unusual to say the least apart from Sascha who was as she ever is. If you didn't actually catch the demo you might be underestimating the spectacle that we were treated to.
Lucky you that has nice thick hair Gemster and I'm very pleased to read that you got a curl to last. I have fine straight hair that grudgingly curls with ghds but like you just for a few hours. :ninja:

I am pretty interested in this product too....but find the cost is putting me off a bit at the moment. I have found curling with straighteners is working fine at the moment...although the curl is not kept as tight the next day, there is enough of a curl to consider it more than a wave.

I have found that keeping the heat on for as long as possible works and then repeating certain sections also. It sounds excessive, but with a heat protection product on, I have spent maybe 25-30 seconds on each section and it has held for 2-3 days...and my hair is very fine and does not do anything it is supposed to usually....hope you get your curl to last with a bit of experiment and working out what works for you!

I presume Katie Price is responsible for this ahem look being presented to us? They look like they've been soaked in the deepest shade of French polish for furniture restoration.

that looks like a st tropez job to me. mud brown. spot it a mile off.

ands thats another product you dont see on Q anymore.

Latest posts

Back