Yong Kim range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
I have just tuned into QVC and seen this range for the 1st time and am astonished to see the prices for what looks like a load of old tat!! the stuff they are showing on the models looks like something you would see on a homeless person.

i just tuned on in time to see 152976 tunic. It looks like it needs a good iron! I think i'd be embarrassed to go our wearing the clothes due to the wrinkles alone.

I'm 37 and hate ironing so often wear unironed clothes, however if there were visible wrinkles, then i'd dust the iron off for them.

Alisons dress is also looking dreadfully wrinkled

What a ridiculous ragbag of clothes. It is wrinkled, mosquito netting, the hems are unfinished-and the prices!?! Oh, and one was a ruched placket dress - uh, no! that's called puckering, Love, you rip out the seam and resew it! Don't care what you say to try and sell it to me, it ain't gonna happen. QVC is insulting my intelligence selling such cr-p for £140. Gotta go and slap on some moringa balm on the ruching around my eyes, she says snarlingly.

DD has just come home from college, we were joking saying her Dad would ask if the items had fallen off the hanger and been at the bottom of her wardrobe.
Also we said she'd struggle getting out for the college bus in a morning, as he'd want to get the iron out first.

this t shirt 153360 - works out at nearly £50 with p and p!!!! It's only modal - go to Sainsburys they do lovely modal t shirts for abuot £6!!!
Crazy prices for creased clothes in some wierd desgins!?!?!

Latest posts

Back