You know you've been watching too much QVC ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When you try to hide the QVC logo when returning a parcel at the post office. (sorry but to me, this is like the love that dare not speaks its name !!!!!)

Yes!! I had to do that yesterday and put the parcel in a carrier bag and didn't remove it until I was right at the counter so the queue couldn't see :mysmilie_17:

QVC purchasing is my secret vice too and only known by my DH and kids and the Hermes man. If anyone asks me where I got something I say online LOL!

Lol Silver Fox. She is a contact in my phone...so I can refuse delivery or rearrange without her having to come out! Only with QVC can we have such a bond with our courier......

Same here. Although it's got to the point where I am only ordering items that are being delivered by Royal Mail! I can't stand his "see you tomorrow's" anymore, even though he is absolutely lovely! It's the guilt, and the shame!!

...when you get a new postman on your route and he says "So you're the one with all the parcels!" when you meet him for the first time! (Yes, this really happened!) And now you know all the posties in your area know your secret shame.

When you invent & play a new game for boring moments - describe & 'sell' a ring or item of clothing you are wearing. You must talk incessant drivel about item for 3 minutes & avoid repetition.

when you hear of Julia Roberts (the movie star) but automatically think of Julia Roberts (the qvc ....erm... star?)

When you start to believe that £60 for a few mil of lotions and a tacky bag, which will take 4 months to pay for, is an offer too good to miss even though you have already got it all and more stockpiled waiting to be used.

When you realise how full of themselves some of the current Q sales assistants are, when you get nostalgic about how good ex presenters were, when they present 'Infomercials' on other tele selle channels (IE Paul Lavers)

Lolol your posts are cracking me up! ....when you don't go to the other threads very often on shopping telly forum...:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back