Your Zooki TSV 21/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• YOur Zooki TSV 1.jpg
    YOur Zooki TSV 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 57
4 week supply won't allow you to actually see a difference in your hair. you would have to take it for several months plus it depends on what's in the product.
I was thinking the same, supplements need months to be effective, and your zooki are renound for their products tasting absolutely vile.

I tried the orange collagen tsv about 4 years ago. I sent it back and had a replacement as I was positive it had gone off as it tasted like someone had thrown up orange juice over rotting fish, but the second was just as bad. I found out that that's just what they refer to as "pleasant" during their presentations and lots of people had thebsame issues. So not going to try any of their brand again.

our Zooki Hair Zooki 4 Week Supply

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Don't let lush locks pass you by! Work towards your hair goals from the inside with Your Zooki's Hair Zooki. Infused with biotin to help the maintenance of normal hair and skin, this supplement will be a tasty addition to your daily routine, helping you to treat your tresses to a little TLC.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Your Zooki Hair Zooki 4 Week Supply from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £60, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you're saving £20.02.

Delivered directly from Your Zooki - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery.

A delicious addition - available in three incredible flavours, feeling confident about your hair has never tasted better. Choose between Raspberry Ripple, Tropical or Blueberry - or go wild and stock up on all three.

Enhance your everyday - simply take straight from the sachet or mix in with your favourite drink or smoothie. We love it added to yummy granola and yoghurt too.

All about the ingredients - biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and normal skin, while zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal fertility and reproduction. Finally, selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, normal nails and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.

Ensure you're stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this Your Zooki selection for 11 additional deliveries ever 30 days, at this fantastic Today's Special Value price.

• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • Sugar, gluten, dairy and soy free
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Do not freeze
  • You can store refrigerated if you prefer it cold
  • Once open, consume from the sachet
  • Shelf life: minimum 9 months upon delivery
Contains:

• 2 x Hair Zooki Blueberry flavour (14 x 15ml liquid sachets) - four weeks supply
Or

• 2 x Hair Zooki Raspberry Ripple flavour (14 x 15ml liquid sachets) - four weeks supply
Or

• 2 x Hair Zooki Tropical flavour (14 x 15ml liquid sachets) - four weeks supply
How to take:

• Adults have one sachet daily
  • Take straight from the sachet or add to water, smoothies, shakes, porridge, yoghurt and more
Please note:

• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
  • Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
  • If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, under the age of 18 please consult your doctor before use
  • If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice
  • Keep out of the reach of children

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

I received a sample of this in today's post, don't know why, I've never ordered any of their products before.
Raspberry flavour which I stirred into a glass of water, it left a strange aftertaste which I had to brush my teeth again to get rid of :sick:

I received a sample of this in today's post, don't know why, I've never ordered any of their products before.
Raspberry flavour which I stirred into a glass of water, it left a strange aftertaste which I had to brush my teeth again to get rid of :sick:
Oh dear China Girl, in their case it’s better not to have sent the sample then
🤭😉😂

Latest posts

Back