Zoom on q website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
When I try to use the zoom my iPad just freezes - does anyone else have this problem. I previously had a nexus which zoomed ok but would not play the product video but changed to iPad and it is even worse.

I have exactly the same problem with my IPad. Don't know why or how to get round the problem. Still it saves me money as I'm not buying anything I can't see in zoom.

When I try to use the zoom my iPad just freezes - does anyone else have this problem. I previously had a nexus which zoomed ok but would not play the product video but changed to iPad and it is even worse.

Same problem with my iPad3. The whole screen freezes and greys out and drives me mad.

Coincidentally, I noticed this for the first time last night on my iPad 3. I am sure I have zoomed in on the QVC website before.

I have a laptop, netbook and a tablet (sorry, I'm a gadget geek!) and I have never had a problem with any of them - none of them are Apple though.

Yes I have noted this problem for a while on my I pad, it doesn't seem to freeze all the time but lately it has a lot, very irritating, and I don't know why?

I also have this problem on my ipad. I did send them a query in case they had a compatibility problem and they said they would have to get back to me, but never did of course. I also find it is a nightmare to get back onto safari afterwards and have decided the quickest way is to go to settings and clear history. Thank you for this thread cos I now know I am not the only one with this problem.

Doesn't work properly on my iPhone or iMac either, so maybe its a mac thing.

I thought I had this problem because my iPad is the older version. Interesting to read that the newer versions have this problem too.

Thanks to everyone. I am not very techie and the iPad was a pressie so I was reluctant to mention that I was having problems - so at least it's not me or my iPad. the product videos was the one thing I was hoping for as the photos on the website are so crap, in fact if every item was on video I wouldn't watch Q live at all.

Thanks to everyone. I am not very techie and the iPad was a pressie so I was reluctant to mention that I was having problems - so at least it's not me or my iPad. the product videos was the one thing I was hoping for as the photos on the website are so crap, in fact if every item was on video I wouldn't watch Q live at all.

Having written above about zooming, I would add that the Q product videos do not play on iPad as it does not support flash player which you need to watch them. If I want to watch one I have to switch to my laptop.

That does not apply to every type of video, like YouTube or iplayers, but on Q no luck.

Latest posts

Back