Problems with Mookite TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
I ordered the mookite bracelet last week and was really looking forward to it arriving. It's come today and 7 out of 8 stones are highly polished and beautiful - definitely a Lola Rose equivalent. However 1 stone is awful: it's dull and lifeless, not shiny at all. How exactly does that get through any form of quality control - it's so obvious nobody should miss it and someone's had to drill it and string it! I've phoned CS to send a label and then I'll get a replacement which will hopefully be better - no doubt this process will take a while! Apparently CS person said that there thousands left in stock - so obviously not as big a seller as they expected!
Just wondered if anyone's had a similar problem. This wouldn't have happened with Lola Rose!

I ordered the mookite bracelet last week and was really looking forward to it arriving. It's come today and 7 out of 8 stones are highly polished and beautiful - definitely a Lola Rose equivalent. However 1 stone is awful: it's dull and lifeless, not shiny at all. How exactly does that get through any form of quality control - it's so obvious nobody should miss it and someone's had to drill it and string it! I've phoned CS to send a label and then I'll get a replacement which will hopefully be better - no doubt this process will take a while! Apparently CS person said that there thousands left in stock - so obviously not as big a seller as they expected!
Just wondered if anyone's had a similar problem. This wouldn't have happened with Lola Rose!

It has happened to me, I'm afraid, with a red tiger's eye chunky bracelet. It is great that the item is still in stock and you will be receiving a replacement.

Sorry to hear the stones are not all good quality
Like Watersiren, I too ordered LR from QVC before and the stones were very dull and 1 stone was missing. I never had any problems with ordering from LR direct or buying off amazon
hope the next bracelet will be fine and make sure that they will refund the first P&P

It has happened to me, I'm afraid, with a red tiger's eye chunky bracelet. It is great that the item is still in stock and you will be receiving a replacement.

when dealing with these stones you do get a lot of variance.
eyestone is one of my fav stones and i am collecting some loa rose pieces but some of the necklaces look really nice in the shop and others look odd.
its nice to buy ina store where you can pick and choose.

if qvc were not so bad with the p&p you could order a few and return the ones you dont like.

lola rose have the buterfly earrings in eyestone it has put me off orering them as one earring has good markings and the other earring is plain.....

Mine was the same! Have to confess though, that I ordered two, with the intention of choosing the one with the best colouration and returning the other. The one I am returning is dull and rough on one of the stones. I also ordered the mookite disc necklace-when it arrived, there was dust in the plastic bag it came in inside the box-the stones were clearly shedding as they rubbed against each other. Not good. Think I will stick to Lola Rose in future, as no way have I ever had that sort of problem with their jewellery.

Latest posts

Back