New member saying hello - and thankyou!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemster

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone

Discovered this site a couple of weeks ago and been lurking ever since so thought it was time I actually posted!

Sooooo glad I found you all, as I've no-one to share the joys (!) of QVC with - everyone I know seems to think its for the elderly/housebound/sad & lonely - mind you based on most of the T callers can understand why!!!

Wanted to say thanks so much for all the laughs you've given me reading your posts, especially the ones about Ally Young and all the wonderful products she has for me to literally use on my actual face - and I'm very relieved to find I'm not alone in my hatred of the weird and creepy Dennis Basso!

But also really appreciate the words of wisdom regarding reckless spending/impulse buying - my addiction to QVC beauty products has already been curbed since coming on here, & I managed not to order the recent BE TSV (am not actually overkeen on BE but that's never stopped me in the past!)

Looking forward to chatting to you all lots more and hopefully spending a lot less!

:hi:

hello Gemster, welcome to the forum, I know you will have a great time here.
OK, you will probably save some pennies as we will talk eachother out of reckless qvc spending........
but...........
many peeps here will post great deals, voucher codes, or other online bargains that you will go for!!

Welcome aboard, this forum has curbed my spending so much, every time I feel the compulsion to line QVC's coffers I just go on line here and it is like a good dose of common sense plus laughs and support.

thanks to you all for the warm welcome!

will definitely be coming on here whenever temptation strikes....however just been reading on another thread about 'the letter' and now wondering if my days of being a QVC member are numbered!

would be no bad thing i guess - but would miss my Mally and LG :heartbroke:

Hi and welcome.
I am clearly the exception on here - this forum makes my buy more - not always from QVC as the lovely folks on here have introduced me to a multitude of new products and websites!

Hello

Hello and :mysmilie_357: from me too. I am sure you will become as addicted to Shoppingtelly as the rest of us.
Enjoy!
:mysmilie_459::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_459:

Welcome, Gemster. I've been a member for quite a few years but I'm not a frequent poster - however, it's lovely knowing that the ST girls and boys are always here in my hour of need, either to encourage or restrain me ;)

I'm sure you'll have a happy tiime here!

clemenzina

aww thanks again for the welcome :mysmilie_504:

am already making myself at home and joining in - it's SUCH a relief to have found people I can talk QVC with!!

but as a couple of you mentioned not sure if this forum is actually going to curb my spending, have already spotted links/chat about stuff coming up or that people have bought on QVC or elsewhere....and thinking oooh really fancy getting that!:eek:

I've just made a donation and become a VIP shopper, can see i've got access to the drop now but not entirely sure where to go or what to do with this bit?? do I just join in or should I make a formal introduction? everyone there seems to know each other pretty well so feel a bit awkward just jumping in :redface:

Latest posts

Back