Judith Williams Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Just seen this set advertised as a Try Me Price, website not updated yet obviously but pretty sure the Try Me Price is £18.58

Judith Williams 4 Piece Life Long Beauty Discovery Collection
QVC Price £18.58
Item Number 229859
UK P&P £3.45
Take care of your skin night and day - day after day - with the help of the fantastic four-piece Life Long Beauty Discovery Collection from Judith Williams. Particularly great for revitalizing mature skin, these treatments will help to wake up dry and tired skin. The Restructuring Treatment will help prevent the appearance of premature skin aging and fine lines. The Neck and Decollete Cream targets those problem areas in particular while using the Day and Night creams will moisturise and rehydrate your skin all day long.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229859

Collection contains:

* 15ml Life Long Beauty Day Cream
* 15ml Life Long Beauty Night Cream
* 15ml Neck and Decollete Cream
* 15ml Restructuring Treatment

To use:

* Gently massage the Restructuring Treatment into the face before moisturising
* Day or Night cream should then be applied to the cleansed skin as necessary
* Neck and Decollete Cream should be used to moisturise for targeted treatment of these areas
* Contains co-enzyme Q10

I have never tried Judith Williams but this looks quite good. I was thinking about trying a'kin next time I need some products but if anyone has tried both ranges I would be interested to know how they compare.
They both get quite good reviews. Thanks all.

This set just caught my eye and it looks good value and sensible products (no cleanser/toner, yippee). The serum looks like a real serum :tongue:

Also, just shown is the 150ml day/night moisturiser which looks full of "goodness" at a reasonable price.

In fact, all the prods I've seen seem to be good value - and there's the 30-day mbg :drunk:

I'm off to read the reviews, but I bet everything that suits me will sell out while I'm doing it - no bad thing!!!

clemenzina

I have the set of Judith Williams skincare from last year and I love it.

The serum is especially good and as I'm out will definitely reorder. The moisturizer and cleanser are really good too but the serum is the star. Think she has two serum products it's the one in the bottle, that I love (hyaluronic concentrate)

I recently purchased Akin geranium and rose cleanser/toner and love it. It's the first cleanser I've ever used that actually makes my skin look a lot better, usually it the moisturizer or serums that do that.

I like to use different skincare products and feel my skin benefits from the change.

I recommend both.

I had a JW TSV last year and wasn't keen on it at all and sent it back, thank goodness for the 30 day mbg.. I had real difficulty with the moisturiser in particular as it contains these pink and yellow 'beads' that are supposed to melt in to the skin, except the yellow ones didn't. They looked like bits of corn flakes on my face - not a good look lol.

Now A"kin, is lovely, and I can highly recommend the cleanser, the rosehip oil and the moisturisers.

i got a load of judith williams stuff today. this set, the purple eye tubes and a big purple pot of cream.

i got the face cream tube and serum set to try it out a few weeks ago and i am well impressed. The serum is amazing stuff. tricky to apply (this may just be my cack handedness) but my skin sucks it up like a sponge. the cream feels great and doesnt leave me feeling tacky like some do. i havent had a problem with the red and yellow bits (yet lol). i dont get puffy eyes from them either and i have used both under my eyes and the serum on the lid.
i got the pink pot for my mother who is one of the most difficult to please people around and she likes it which was a surprise lol

I had a JW TSV last year and wasn't keen on it at all and sent it back, thank goodness for the 30 day mbg.. I had real difficulty with the moisturiser in particular as it contains these pink and yellow 'beads' that are supposed to melt in to the skin, except the yellow ones didn't. They looked like bits of corn flakes on my face - not a good look lol.

Now A"kin, is lovely, and I can highly recommend the cleanser, the rosehip oil and the moisturisers.

I'm using the Sandalwood & Neroli cleanser and love it. Surprising really as for years I've been using LE C&P and thought I only liked cream cleansers.

she has two serum products it's the one in the bottle, that I love (hyaluronic concentrate)

All the ones on eBay are in a tube - has anyone tried that one so they can tell us the difference in "texture" and performance?

I didn't buy from QVC today - I remembered I'm supposed to be saving up for hifi (as it used to be called, I'm not up to speed except I saw some cables sold today for £250 :envy: ).

clemenzina

WHO IS THIS WOMAN???

Is she google or wiki-peeable??

She talks a good game and her skin certainly looks great but who is she??? I like the sound of the Phytomineral 150ml day/night cream,the reviews look decent,etc,etc..........but for those of you who have bought her products,what do the ingredients ACTUALLY say on the back of one of those pots?,what's the paraben count,what are the first four ingredients?(in general)Just curious.

I'd like to dip my toe in the water of La Williams,but if she's gonna be one these fly by nights who disappears from QVC after 2 years with no explanation,then I'm not gonna invest.

Someone on St.com last year did a advanced search on JW and found out the first time anyone hears about her is on QVC Germany. So we came to the conclusion it was a QVC backed brand.

When i got her stuff i looked her up. her site is a brand shop connected to a german online shopping channel. it isnt qvc.

She has a load of other stuff on that channel too. more creams, cosmetics, bling and clothes. Her german sounds excellent (better than mine anyway) and all of the products have german as first language. They are all made in the EU and the company is CURA in Innsbruck. She is american born opera singer it seems.

ingredients: aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol are the first 4. Cant tell you about parabens sorry

She said last night that her father was an opera singer and she was born in Germany.

http://www.judith-williams.at/ueber-judith.html

She haz website. It's all in German though...

When i got her stuff i looked her up. her site is a brand shop connected to a german online shopping channel. it isnt qvc.

Thanks but my German is a little rusty.:)

She has a load of other stuff on that channel too. more creams, cosmetics, bling and clothes. Her german sounds excellent (better than mine anyway) and all of the products have german as first language. They are all made in the EU and the company is CURA in Innsbruck. She is american born opera singer it seems.

ingredients: aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol are the first 4. Cant tell you about parabens sorry

Thanks for the bio info and partial ingredient listing.Looks like the familiar cocktail of chemicals/buking agents and water,I'm not wholly opposed to a few chemicals but need to know who is selling me them and why.

She said last night that her father was an opera singer and she was born in Germany.

Yes,this bit of info inspires me to buy her whole range,lol.I'm sure Placido Domingo has a daughter also and if she pops up on QVC hawking skin care,i wanna know how long she's been in the business,her qualifications,how much time she spends in an actual lab,where she or her people source ingredients etc,etc.
La Williams is a bit too vague for me,she sez a whole lot of stuff,without ever actually saying a G-damn thing.

Better I stick with the devil's I know.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back