The 'Grinning Idiot' (Craig)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Does anybody else hate him to the point of obsession, or is it just me?

Sorry to be personal, but the guy is an idiot.
How the hell he won QVC's version of X Factor is beyond me!

I love him, too. So natural and unaffected. But then we are all different! Just coz I like him does not mean everyone has to!

I quite like him, would prefer to watch him over creepy Charlie anyday. :sun:

I like him too. He's not full of himself like some of the others. In fact he's one of my favourite presenters. He seems a lovely gentle man.

The 'Grinning Idiot' (Craig)

I agree, I thought he had brought his bed with him yesterday,everytime I switched on... there he was. I can't stand him, I just can't watch him ... everything about him creeps me out.

Last edited:
I like him too. There is a certain kindness about him which is very endearing. :happy:

I like Craig.

I feel about Claire the way you feel about Craig..I just can't watch her,so I don't.:up:

No, can not stand him either and will actually switch over or if its something I am interested in I check the website.
Far too "nicey nice" and of course has everything at home

I like him, the only one I really cannot abide is Anne Dawson, she just grates on me, I switch off whenever she is on. Guess we are all different which is a good thing. So while I don't share your loathing of Craig, I understand how it affects you!

Does anybody else hate him to the point of obsession, or is it just me?

Sorry to be personal, but the guy is an idiot.
How the hell he won QVC's version of X Factor is beyond me!

No I like him, I think he is friendly.

I think he's just the opposite of being up himself, just as well we're all different:hi:

Ah!!! poor lad.I prefer all the the 'lads'! Anthony first, Julian last, others mixed in between, even don't mind sweetie Charlie.But there again my taste in men hasn't always been something to follow!!

Another Craig fan here!! apart from when he's doing NN, he just gets FAR too carried away in the QVC bed!:giggle:

I also really like Julian, have never bought any DIY stuff off QVC (in fact I don't even do DIY full stop) but enjoy watching his Sunday morning show, think he's great entertainment and he loves his Mam and his Nan bless him!:heart:

I don't hate any of the presenters but find Claire and Anne the most irritating.

But Craig is a sweetie IMO - just keep him out of that bed!:mysmilie_62:

Latest posts

Back