anyone tempted by the bose tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i was looking forward to this tsv as i am currently updating my back reception and need a new music system and always sai that i would buy a bose when the time came.

i am a little miffed however that they bundled the 3 disc changer and want qiute a lot more than the unit alone would cost. not sure i want to buy from qvc tbh shame!:sad:

What I can't understand is why Bose do not put a DAB radio in their systems as standard now. You can buy one as an extra which you can 'add on' but it obviously costs a lot more.

Do you think that maybe they are going to do this in future so want to shift a lot of the 'old' models before then so this is why they have them as a tsv??

I beseech you, look at other better brands. I had terrible trouble with bose and in the process discovered stuff that leaves them at the starting post for far more reasonable prices. http://goo.gl/Issb

i was a bit shocked to discover that they have absolutely no buttons so if you happen to lose your remote control you are stuck.

also why are they so bad at demonstrating the units it would be nice to see how it operates when you put the disc in for istanace.

i will phone bose and speak to them regarding my concerns as qvc seem to only show what they want to show in thier so called demos.:song:

I have 2 friend who each have one and love them. The one who bought recently bought from a bose shop, they anaged to presuade her to buy a pair of £300 headphones that she could not get on with, so sent the back for a refund.

i was a bit shocked to discover that they have absolutely no buttons so if you happen to lose your remote control you are stuck.

also why are they so bad at demonstrating the units it would be nice to see how it operates when you put the disc in for istanace.

i will phone bose and speak to them regarding my concerns as qvc seem to only show what they want to show in thier so called demos.:song:

They do have buttons, they are on the top.

Edit to add: Mine is the larger model not sure about the other one.

They do have buttons, they are on the top.

Edit to add: Mine is the larger model not sure about the other one.

no the dearer model has buttons but the newer ones dont. its all done by remote control. qvc said its to make it more streamlined i think its cost more to put buttons on the unit and bose want to make more money oh well!:cheeky:

Bose products are totally overpriced as Vampire said there are better on the market probably for much less money. Shop around before you buy.

If you're lucky enough to be able to afford them pure audio and tivoli make outstanding audio products.

Forgot to say vita audio which Nessarose bought is also fantastic for sound and they look great.

which? gave it a big thumbs up. they are doing 4 easy pay and you can try it for 30 days and you get an i-pod dock thrown in. £20 postage but you cant win them all!
love the size of the unit. the spare remote is £20 !::sweat:

Latest posts

Back