Newbie here, hello...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Hi all

Just wanted to say after lurking for a while and having such a giggle I have finally joined, so am lurking no more, hence the name!

Looking forward to joining in. xx :hi:

Welcome! I lurked for a good while before joining in but am very glad I did - this site makes me smile every day (and sometimes cry with laughter...!)

Hi there, have fun and lots of laughs on here, I always do and it has cut my spending on QVC no end so it's double value.

Hi and welcome. I dithered for ages before joining in and can't believe how many times I've posted already. Have fun.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I think we where all lurkers long before we took the first step and joined in the fun of ST.
You can expect fun and laughter along with good advice.

Hi Madmax - I'm new too - after stalking and laughing for too long. I'll give you the tip that was given to me- join the drop.I don't get on here much but when I do I can't get off. The forum are a great great group.Enjoy.

Hiya,

I'm new too and I was also a lurker for a few months, then decided to bite the bullet and join in the fun!

xx

Welcome to Buttonmoon and Lilylurknomore, love your name lily by the way.:handshake:

:mysmilie_357: to all the newbies!

I'm a newby too, though you wouldn't necessarily guess it from my number of posts....I'm a bit of a gasbag!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back