Lola Rose TSV 27/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lola Rose Butterfly Wool Scarf ....

01112014_qcvnovembernewsletter_lolarose.jpg

isn't the picture the poppy scarf though? If its cheap I might get one for my friend as she's always admiring mine.

Yes it is CallMeQ that's the picture that's on the November news letter :mysmilie_19:

Any more info on this TSV yet please? i.e. more/bigger photos, options and a price maybe? Thanks in advance.

Last time Lola Rose did a wool scarf as a TSV was in Nov 2013. It was £36.96 with £3.95 postage. I wonder if this will be a similar price? It sells for £52.00 now.

I like the black/grey colour way. I don't have a scarf with those colours in. I do like all the options though. I may be interested...

I'm wondering if its one of the viscose scarfs this time even though it says wool. The size and hang of it would indicate that???

The Lola Rose wool scarves are £49 full price on the LR website. I'm sure they used to be £55 on her site!! So hopefully the price will be based in a saving on £49 rather than £55. Much as I love Lola Rose scarves this one is not for me. I don't like the huge print.

House of Fraser have some of her scarves for £27.50 at the minute.

I'm wondering if its one of the viscose scarfs this time even though it says wool. The size and hang of it would indicate that???

On the Lola Rose Facebook page they have said it's a 'lightweight blend of wool & modal', which apparently has a beautiful silky sheen & smooth finish. It's a new fabric for them I think.

IMG_191891984166720.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry - but . . .

At 1.04 pm today I posted a link to HoF Lola Rose Scarf page. This was in order for warwa100 to have a look at the individual scarves on offer. This would give the info of the composite of the scarf.

At 4.58 pm today Tinkerbelle posted less than useful info.

Does anyone out there actually read posts before they post?

Perhaps I should get me coat . . . . .

Last edited:
Maybe she didn't realise what you were trying to do, seen as you just posted the link with no explanation. It's not a competition. All info/replies are welcome. Have to say, I wouldn't have clicked on that link thinking it was the answer to my question. And, how can Tink's rely be useless if it actually gave the answer?!

I think its merino wool

Think - is not an answer.

It does not take too much of the common sense gene to understand what my link was. I know it is not a competition, but to post useless/irrelevant posts is not helpful.

I am definitely getting me coat, out of here.

I am sorry - but . . .

At 1.04 pm today I posted a link to HoF Lola Rose Scarf page. This was in order for warwa100 to have a look at the individual scarves on offer. This would give the info of the composite of the scarf.

At 4.58 pm today Tinkerbelle posted less than useful info.

Does anyone out there actually read posts before they post?

Perhaps I should get me coat . . . . .

I think its merino wool

It does not take too much of the common sense gene to understand what my link was. I know it is not a competition, but to post useless/irrelevant posts is not helpful.

I think your comments are uncalled for.

On the site you linked to it only states "wool" it doesn't give full details so for Tinkerbelle to say she thought it was merino wool is a fellow forum member being helpful, trying to add some information, this did not deserve you attacking her!

I think its merino wool

It's called civil conversation, trying to be helpful. I suggest, if you haven't already left, that you try it sometime.

Maybe you're used to just posting links rather than making conversation. We like to talk to each other on here :)

Hi SCW, I always seem to have problems opening the links you post. The QVC item number always shows as sold out. I use an iPad so maybe it's a compatibility thing. Could you tell me how much we can expect the scarf to be?
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back