Judith Williams TSV 9/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
The Christmas TSV from Judith Williams is a Phytomineral Deep Regeneration Collection airing on Tuesday 9th December.

There is a LLB set on QVC item no 206000 selling for £41.88 plus postage, however the same kit is available on www.curabeauty.co.uk for £25!! I had to check twice to see if the contents are the same. Bargain if you're a fan of the LLB range!

Disappointed I was hoping for a Future Skin Tsv.

I wonder if it's too close to the launch of those products with free p&p; they'd run the risk of people returning the free p&p items under the Xmas MBG and ordering the TSV.

I really liked the Future Skin products but they're just too highly perfumed so I sent them back. I'm struggling to use up the rest of my JW products which I've already opened. The only ones I can wear at night are the Rose face cream, oil and handcream (although I'm not keen on rose scents generally) from a couple of TSVs. Such a shame because the brand suits my skin and is priced competitively.

If anyone's wondering about the Future Skin scent it's fresher and greener than the LLB or Phyto ranges; I wish she'd tone down the scents or bring out a sensitive range with little or no fragrance added.

They had them in the Worthing branch too Ian, but they looked very tatty, and I wondered how many fingers had been in the pots cos they weren't sealed (the ones I looked at anyway). I wonder whether we'll see other stuff from the brand there in the future?

They had them in the Worthing branch too Ian, but they looked very tatty, and I wondered how many fingers had been in the pots cos they weren't sealed (the ones I looked at anyway). I wonder whether we'll see other stuff from the brand there in the future?

well i picked up every one i saw (about 4) & they were all new & sealed pots for £12.99 each

I've never tried this Brand? The TSV looks tempting though. Huge sizes though!!! It would take me forever to get through them. 200ml Moisturiser, 100ml Serum & a 50ml eye cream for less than £35!! Might give it a go, although I also want the Gatineau one as well. Would it be greedy to get them both:mysmilie_17:

The phytominerals range really suits my skin at the moment. Just got rid of my peeling nose by using the cream, day and night, but I have too much other stuff to use up so will have to resist. Good deals on the curabeauty.com website too.

Hope you don't mind me asking this. My only experience of JW products is the Magic Make Up which I really like. I'm looking for a new skin care range and thinking about JW - her prices and sizes seem generous compared to the "premium" brands sold by QVC.

I'm 59, fairly good skin for my age but needs hydrating, especially my neck which is slowly developing a turkey wattle. No wrinkles but signs of slackening, similar to my Mum and Granny's skin type so I have a good idea how my skin will age.

SO, which Judith Williams' range would you suggest I try ?

Thanks - I value your opinions.

I like and have used her Life Long beauty neck cream, Diamond neck cream and her phytomineral eye cream. All 3 of these l would buy again. I find her moisturisers too thick for my skin.

I would say use the phytomineral range in the winter as it is quite thick and the Long Life beauty in the summer months. Her neck and delecollete creams are good but as the next tsv is 200ml then you can use that on your neck! Her creams don't last unused for more than 2 years. I am still using up a large phytomineral cream but it is smelling a little rancid but does work.

Latest posts

Back