Judith Williams TSV 9/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll really considering buying this TSV. Currently finishing a large Phytomineral moisturiser and my nose has stopped peeling. The eye cream is way too large for me and I haven't got on well with her other eyecreams. Looking forward to trying the serum but may keep it for the summer when I use lighter moisturisers.
Possible bonus found this on the curabeauty website:
"Plus make sure you catch the end of the 8pm show for an amazing value surprise..."

Judith Williams Phytomineral 3 Piece Supersize Deep Regeneration Collection
Item Number: 206455
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece Phytomineral collection contains a Deep Regeneration Face Cream, a Deep Regeneration Facial Serum and a Deep Regeneration Eye Cream. Strive for a regenerated and refreshed complexion with this set from Judith Williams.

Contains:

1 x Deep Regeneration Face Cream (200ml) - gently massage into cleansed skin in the morning and evening
1 x Deep Regeneration Facial Serum (100ml) - gently massage into the facial skin mornings and evenings
1 x Deep Regeneration Eye Cream (30ml) - apply to the eye area and tap gently

I've just bought 3x 75ml of the phytomineral cream plus 3x30ml of the serum for £32.95. Decided this was a better deal as I did not want the eye cream. The cream is in a tube so it may not be a thick as the cream in a pot so that is the only issue. My order number was around 3330 so unless they have a strange invoice numbering system they aren't selling a lot.

Those bargain sets have disappeared from the curabeauty site, they've uploaded the individual items from the magic make up set http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...p=BROWSEMORE-_-SRCH-_-(NEXT)&refLocation=NEXT I suspect they've done this so they can say how much the Mascara is (£19) and also the reason for them removing the discounted sets.

Also, did anyone else know that Abbi (Ultrasun) Cleeve is connected with Curabeauty (I had an email from her the other day)?

Finally, this Diamond set is at a Bargain Hunter price http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-206010 but I'm sure there was a set in the Clearance just like this :mysmilie_10: forever!

Re Abbi I saw her fill in for Judith at the last minute once when she could not make it to do the show.

Cura Beauty ... Ultrasun UK ..... really all just close relations in the same Reigate-based marketing outfit (Graphters Ltd) of which Ms Cleeve is one of the directors. They basically market and sell anything to anyone.

Don`t think I`ve ever received an order so quickly before, ordered on the 9th and received on the 10th!!

Received mine today as well. Looking forward to trying it. The sizes are huge. Tried some of the face cream on my hand. Smells lovely:mysmilie_499:

I wonder if it's too close to the launch of those products with free p&p; they'd run the risk of people returning the free p&p items under the Xmas MBG and ordering the TSV.

I really liked the Future Skin products but they're just too highly perfumed so I sent them back. I'm struggling to use up the rest of my JW products which I've already opened. The only ones I can wear at night are the Rose face cream, oil and handcream (although I'm not keen on rose scents generally) from a couple of TSVs. Such a shame because the brand suits my skin and is priced competitively.

If anyone's wondering about the Future Skin scent it's fresher and greener than the LLB or Phyto ranges; I wish she'd tone down the scents or bring out a sensitive range with little or no fragrance added.

Judith was on just now with Future Skin saying that it reduces large/open pores. This is a big selling point for me, is this so? x

Me too. I didn't get on with her Phytometrical range and LLB so a bit cautious about the claims that she makes.

I have recently returned to Judith Williams phytomineral skincare after a mild flirtation with SBC collagen cream. also gone back to Emma Hardie Moringa balm after using AD skin synergy balm cleanser and the Elemis one. my skin is amazing even though I say so myself! Lol. Can't say its the JW or the EH or a combination of the 2 but I am really pleased.Like the Elemis balm cleanser too hope that the results are just as good with JW. Oh and been using SBC collagen gel every day underneath in the morning. maybe it's that?

Me too. I didn't get on with her Phytometrical range and LLB so a bit cautious about the claims that she makes.

Marina, I am the same. Tried the Phytominerals set some time ago, and within 3 days of using the moisturiser, I would get dry patches of skin on my face. They would eventually clear up when I stopped using it, this happened at least 3 times, so now I keep the huge pot for my neck and hands. I also didn't think much of the small types of eye cream and serum and cleanser that came with the set.

However, when watching JW, she looks so lovely, with velvety soft skin and a real moving face that I am tempted to buy everything!!!! It's bizarre. Also her neck is fabulous...I don't think I have ever seen anyone who is 40+ and has not a single line or wrinkle on their neck. I have to remind myself of the purple packaged products that didn't do anything for me and actually made me look worse.

I had a reaction ot her LLB Day/Night eye cream my skin went purple for a few days so I looked up the ingredients and i twas all chemicals and parabens and I don't normally react to any skincare products.
I saw the lines on her neck last night when she tilted he head so the is not that perfect after all .

I have been using the phytominerals cream for my dry skin. It really keeps my skin looking good. Strange how it works for some people and not others.

Latest posts

Back