Black Friday UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Siandc

Registered Shopper
Hi all, anyone got any insider tips on some Black Friday UK deals? Thanks in advance. X

If its anything like Last years Black Friday it was CRAP!!! :mysmilie_17:

Oh fab look forward to that then! Is there anywhere in UK that does it as good as the U.S.?

Don't sit on the fence Autumn, tell us what you really think!!! Ha Ha

Autumn's right, Q's was a poor excuse for Black Friday last year. Just the normal hot picks or christmas surprises under the different name of Black Friday.

Amazon is the place to go for the best deals. Have a look each morning at what they've got coming throughout the day, note down the time the deal starts that you want, get on with the rest of your day, go back to amazon when the deal starts, save a fortune, job done, back to getting on with your day! The best form of Christmas shopping.

Last edited:
QVC`s Black Friday offerings are usually cr*p but many websites jump onto the Black Friday bandwagon. I`ve already had emails from Amazon and several other websites. I think as it gets to the end of November and they know they have approx 23 more shopping days to Christmas, they want to shift Christmas shopping up a gear. The end of November is often the last payday before Christmas and when many people start shopping in ernest and the websites want as big a chunk of it as possible. I bet we`ll be inundated with price reductions, Black Friday offers, pre Christmas sales and special offer emails this week.

Amazon usually have some great Black Friday deals on jewellery. Last year I bought a lovely watch for someone and it was fantastically reduced. I had an email the other day from Amazon and it seems they`ll have some good deals on Clogau, it showed a picture of a gold bangle which will be reduced from £2,000 down to £700. I don`t buy Clogau because I think it`s expensive for what it is but I know a number of people like it so keep your eyes open for special deals. Most of the deals are timed so you have to be quick.

Autumn's right, Q's was a poor excuse for Black Friday last year. Just the normal hot picks or christmas surprises under the different name of Black Friday.

Amazon is the place to go for the best deals. Have a look each morning at what they've got coming throughout the day, note down the time the deal starts that you want, get on with the rest of your day, go back to amazon when the deal starts, save a fortune, job done, back to getting on with your day! The best form of Christmas shopping.

Ok unless you are expected to do some work:mysmilie_17:

I think in the US it is the start of the Christmas buying season? but as we have had Christmas pushed at us since July & will have sales starting on Boxing Day it's not quite the same. Much as I love visiting the US should we just get on & become the 51st State? ( hope I have my numbers right!!!)

I'm in Florida at the mo - sadly in the departure lounge waiting for my flight home. Although I won't be there for Black Friday, I have taken advantage of a growing number of "Pre Black Friday" sales in most stores. Hence the 3 suitcases full of goodies being loaded onto the 'plane as I type.

Latest posts

Back