Black Friday UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I can only hope! It's not as if it's easy enough to spend money anyway at this time of year lol.

Thank you Lou, does it have decent sealage? Just to give me an idea of the brand.

Oh sorry Marina only just seen your messages/questions :( Looks as if you went for it though! If you don't check it out in the time then you can still buy it if there's still lightning deal stock available...

As for silage (is that what you meant. Assume sealage is a typo! As my spelt instead of smelt!!). I would say it's not bad but equally not amazing - def on lighter side rather than intense. Hope you're pleased with it. I loved the 60's look of it - not dissimilar to Marc Jacobs daisy!

Qvc's idea of Black Friday is to change everything that would have appeared at an Introductory Price to an Event Price lol

Oh sorry Marina only just seen your messages/questions :( Looks as if you went for it though! If you don't check it out in the time then you can still buy it if there's still lightning deal stock available...

As for silage (is that what you meant. Assume sealage is a typo! As my spelt instead of smelt!!). I would say it's not bad but equally not amazing - def on lighter side rather than intense. Hope you're pleased with it. I loved the 60's look of it - not dissimilar to Marc Jacobs daisy!

Yes it was a typo Lou. I'm not expecting it to be excellent for the price but hoping for a floral fresh smell.

If anyone see's any XBox One deals please let me know :mysmilie_59: Have spotted one on Game that's live at midnight, but am scouting around to see if I can beat it!!

I am going into Cardiff shopping tomorrow. I sincerely hope that it's not mentally busy. If I had realised it was BF I would have arranged another day. Argh, I hate real life shopping!!:headbang:

If anyone see's any XBox One deals please let me know :mysmilie_59: Have spotted one on Game that's live at midnight, but am scouting around to see if I can beat it!!

I am going into Cardiff shopping tomorrow. I sincerely hope that it's not mentally busy. If I had realised it was BF I would have arranged another day. Argh, I hate real life shopping!!:headbang:
Perhaps the other person / your shopping buddy has also realised it's BF and dreading it?

Perhaps the other person / your shopping buddy has also realised it's BF and dreading it?

No such luck :sad: I am going with my mum, one of my sisters and my 2 year old niece. We all live in different parts of the country and it's our annual xmas shop/lunch. They love shopping, the gene totally skipped me I'm afraid!!

i'd like to adopt thanksgiving too, if we're having black friday we might as well as have the actual holiday (i would like the extra day off work - and an excuse to eat myself silly just like at xmas)

Well after just looking on Amazon, I really can't be doing with these sales!! I'm the same in shops. Stuff just needs to be there, all tidy, rather than have to look through racks/pages of stuff!! I'll try and get an(other) xbox for hubby and that's it. Oh god, am now dreading tomorrow!! :taphead:

Wooh, just got the xbox one and a game for £269!! I joined the waitlist on Amazon and just as I was about to shut down the laptop, a little message popped up!! Mr MK is beside himself! That's me done now, the stress was too much, haha! Thanks so much for the tip-off CallMeQ!! :mysmilie_59:

Wooh, just got the xbox one and a game for £269!! I joined the waitlist on Amazon and just as I was about to shut down the laptop, a little message popped up!! Mr MK is beside himself! That's me done now, the stress was too much, haha! Thanks so much for the tip-off CallMeQ!! :mysmilie_59:

you are most welcome, we shopaholics have to stick together :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back