Extended christmas mbg.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always wondered about this, because I've ordered things since the extended MBG came in but the 'return by' dates on my order slips are still the normal 30 days. Do you have to specify when you order that it's a gift to get the extended MBG? Because if you order by the app then you can't do that.

I think it was 25th October too, it definitely wasn't in place on or before 15th October. I hope that was a little help.

I've just returned as normal over the past few years. If the refund isn't forthcoming, just call and query it. If they say it was outside the return period, then tell them it was a gift. I think they basically apply it to all items, regardless. There is no way of policing it! Even items ordered after the extended guarantee kicked in have the usual 30 day return date on the invoice.

Wondered this meeself! The normal 30 day date is stated, where online do you state it is a gift? & anyway you could say it is. They should just put the extended date on all orders.

If you base your information on Q's "gifting" shows you can give your loved ones anything from a diamond ring to RJs weed killer so everything is covered by extended MBG.

I remember Julian B, when he was going through the "if it is for a gift...." Spiel he said that EVERYTHING purchased could be for a gift so of course it would qualify.

Maybe that is why his services where dispensed with.

Latest posts

Back