Christmas card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
Did anyone get a Christmas card.... Got one today with three easy pays and valid till end of the month .Have to still see if anything interests me ....

Yes I got one as well but trying to go into the New Year as debt free as possible! :mysmilie_50:

They can strike me off their list too (not that I've been on it for years) Not using Easy Pay is an excellent strategy for not buying, as a few have mentioned.

I am more put out that my local Indian takeaway have stopped sending me cards :-(

I always used to get one but since my purchases have all but disappeared, I'm obviously not worth the waste of a card.
Yesss! Result.

No, but I did get one of those "We're missing you" cards that offers £10 off a £30+ spend. First time I've ever had anything so useful from the Q marketing dept.

I have never had any sort of promotional card from Q only the why did your parcel get stolen off the door step not once but 3 times in the last year?
You are going to have to sign for every parcel or we will close your account. Type letter.
I have asked the Hermes delivery people NOT to leave any parcels on the doorstep as they WILL BE pinched by any Tom, Dick or Harry who is walking down the road.
This is not only Q parcels but Amazon ones as well. I wonder if the person responsible follows the Hermes delivery car around and picks up any parcels that are left outside peoples .

I got the Christmas card, but I don't use EZ pay, I'm not a fan of it really. I would much prefer a 'free p&p' code. I would be far more likely to buy something from QVC if I had this incentive.

I got the Christmas card, but I don't use EZ pay, I'm not a fan of it really. I would much prefer a 'free p&p' code. I would be far more likely to buy something from QVC if I had this incentive.

easy pay easy debt

I am with you on this warwa. I like to pay in one go and not have to keep a record of what is looming. I think EZP can creep up on you. I also wish they did free P&P codes instead.

I've never used EZP, and am also a 'one hit girl' - that way I don't have to remember about potential forthcoming payments being taken out of my account. Three or four items on EZP can soon mount up over the months.

I think the free P & P codes are a brilliant idea, and would be a great incentive. I wonder how much Q spent on postage sending out their Christmas cards that go straight in the bin ?

Well it clearly doesn't cost QVC in postage & packing to what we are charged (Rodial TSV was £5.95 p&p, when I sent it back it would have cost me £2.80, that's £3.15 difference), and with the amount of money they must make anyone on selling products, they can't be loosing out by offering free p&p incentives.

I don't know any other company that charges p&p on each individual item like QVC do. it surely shows that people are willing to pay it for the product in question.

I also think if they are going to charge p&p it should be one figure figure per day or week or something (therefore the more you spend the less the postage is for us, but the more money QVC will get for people ordering loads at once).

I had a card come today. I actually like having the option of easy pays. I don't use them on small purchases, but they come in handy if I wanted to buy something more expensive. Or if i can't decide on a particular colour, it good to know I can order more than one & decide when it arrives. Although that said I usually end up keeping them all:giggle:

R
Well it clearly doesn't cost QVC in postage & packing to what we are charged (Rodial TSV was £5.95 p&p, when I sent it back it would have cost me £2.80, that's £3.15 difference), and with the amount of money they must make anyone on selling products, they can't be loosing out by offering free p&p incentives.

I don't know any other company that charges p&p on each individual item like QVC do. it surely shows that people are willing to pay it for the product in question.

I also think if they are going to charge p&p it should be one figure figure per day or week or something (therefore the more you spend the less the postage is for us, but the more money QVC will get for people ordering loads at once).

I think the excess p&p covers their insurance for the 30 day mbg, otherwise they'd lose money left right and centre if they didn't charge more somehow. An option to pay less postage and forfeit the 30 day mbg would be useful as the distance selling regulations still apply but of course they'd never do it as QVC make a logistical nightmare of simple tasks, let alone something like that.

Every TSV up to Christmas has EZps anyway.

Received an email that showed some things on free p and p but not sure what all is involved. I'm sure it will be nothing I'm interested in.

And on Xmas eve it appears to be some charity event.

I had one but most items seem to be on EZP anyway would have much preferred a free P&P offer.My email mailbox is filled with EZP installment alerts anyway!

Every TSV up to Christmas has EZps anyway.

Received an email that showed some things on free p and p but not sure what all is involved. I'm sure it will be nothing I'm interested in.

And on Xmas eve it appears to be some charity event.
Xmas eve TSV is R.J. Bird seed. Wow I can't wait.

A few years ago when Molton Brown had terrific Christmas TSV's, I remembering ordering 4 over the phone. Ha ! I almost dropped the phone when I was told the postage for the 4 would be over £20 !!! I dropped the order instead. The fact that they charge half postage for the same colour, fragrance, etc is a complete con as well. If its the same order no. it shouldn't make any difference !

Latest posts

Back