Michelle Hope 25/5 Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
This is on the QVC Facebook

Can’t believe what I’ve just seen. (M H Outlet show at 11am)
Michelle Hope making Chloe feel uncomfortable, suggesting she’d told Chloe something private and was scared Chloe was going to share it live on air. Chloe assured her she’d never disclose anything personal but Michelle kept saying over and over again “I’m scared you’ll say something on air”
Despite Chloe reassuring her umpteen times, she wouldn’t let it drop!
Chloe was clearly embarrassed and Michelle Hope is a very silly woman.
How unprofessional!

Did anyone see the show?

I had it on in the background but I wasn't really listening to be honest. However, I wouldn't put it past Chloe to blab something "for a laugh" but if MH made it clear it wasn't for sharing then I'm sure Chloe would see that it wasn't and keep schtum. I thought I heard MH saying she was a grandma but it was all going over my head. I did see a red top I quite liked - not enough to buy it though :)

CC

Michelle Hope making Chloe feel uncomfortable, suggesting she’d told Chloe something private and was scared Chloe was going to share it live on air. Chloe assured her she’d never disclose anything personal but Michelle kept saying over and over again “I’m scared you’ll say something on air”
How unprofessional!

Did anyone see the show?
Wish I had! They always cut the good bits from the clips..

I had it on in the background but I wasn't really listening to be honest. However, I wouldn't put it past Chloe to blab something "for a laugh" but if MH made it clear it wasn't for sharing then I'm sure Chloe would see that it wasn't and keep schtum. I thought I heard MH saying she was a grandma but it was all going over my head. I did see a red top I quite liked - not enough to buy it though :)

CC
The MH stuff I see looks suitable for hanging in windows in the 80's, or for placing on a honky table with a doilie?? & pot pourri???

I think MH should be put into a time capsule and bunged underground along with all her hideous lace net curtains and other generally sweaty fabric monstrosities!
The only secret that MH could possibly have that anyone would remotely care about would be the fact that she actually knows that the stuff she's producing is a load of ****, but she knows there's a market for it, and despite she's sitting there in all her glory draped in the stuff, she can't wait to get it off and put on something nice!

How unprofessional!

Did anyone see the show?
Yes, I saw this. I'm certain that it was MH's age which was the 'secret'. There was discussion about how she was a grandmother earlier, and MH also very quickly said 'well I'm not old yet' in response to Chlöe talking about putting her back out doing exercise and thinking it was something to do with her getting older. I think Michelle Hope is terrified of both ageing and, more to the point, anyone thinking that she might be old, hence all the terrible blond Farrah Fawcett-Majors hair, heavy makeup, pleather trousers...

MH has always come across as one of those women who is 39 years old. The natural question is 'and how long have you been 39 for?'

Yes, I saw this. I'm certain that it was MH's age which was the 'secret'. There was discussion about how she was a grandmother earlier, and MH also very quickly said 'well I'm not old yet' in response to Chlöe talking about putting her back out doing exercise and thinking it was something to do with her getting older. I think Michelle Hope is terrified of both ageing and, more to the point, anyone thinking that she might be old, hence all the terrible blond Farrah Fawcett-Majors hair, heavy makeup, pleather trousers...

MH has always come across as one of those women who is 39 years old. The natural question is 'and how long have you been 39 for?'
Yes, I also got the impression that Grandma Barbie thought Chloe was going to reveal her age.

I had it on in the background and several times heard MH say that she was worried about what Chloe might say. She also enlightened us with the fact that she has four grandchildren and she’s called GG. When Chloe asked her why she was called that, MH replied that GG stood for Glamorous Granny. 🙄

I’d hazard a guess that MH is in her mid 50s or even her early 60s because she’s been at QVC for 26 years.

Do you think so? I think she looks every day of 61 and more although if she went for a softer less faux tanned look and stopped looking like Barbies granny she might be ok.

She looks good for someone hurtling towards her 61st birthday.
I've got to disagree with you there, 'cause I think she looks her age. There's clearly a very pretty lady underneath all that Barbie doll mane, slap and fake tan and I'm sure that she was a stunner when she was younger. I can totally understand people wanting to hang on to their youthful looks for as long as possible, but hanging on to a dated hairstyle, and 80's style make up and tan I think is aging more than anything and looks rather daft. Personally, I think she looks like she's been embalmed!

😁 She looks good for someone hurtling towards her 61st birthday.
You're a lot nicer about her than I am, EM 😁. I think if she accepted that she wasn't in her thirties any longer and both dressed and did her hair/make up in a more 'age appropriate' way, she could be really very attractive. A 'very well-kept woman' sort of look. Instead, she's chosen to age herself unnecessarily by hanging on to the look of a much younger woman, and it's difficult when you get in that position to start to let it go.

I know a few woman who are in a fashion time warp but can't think of any men who've remained that way in fact most of the men I know, or know of who are late 50s+, have adopted the slacks & old fogey zip up jacket combination. I suppose most of us have a look & the key to keeping it fresh is subtle changes, of course MH may have a man who likes her to look the way she does. I feel sorry for her if she's embarrassed that she's in her 60s & the awful Ms Everton shouldn't have put her on the spot. Apart from a few months about 20 years ago when I had my hair cropped quite short I've always had a bob, I love wearing black opaque tights & ankle boots in the winter - can't see any reason to change that & I wear pearl studs more than any other earrings, I suppose these are my preserved in aspic things.

Latest posts

Back