Elemis TSV 14/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 8 Piece Collection TSV 14/11/21 (Fragipani Monoi, Lime & Ginger & 1 more option) (will update with more as time goes on)

75ml Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £21 + post (150ml RRP £42 + post)
200ml Soothing Apricot Toner RRP £25 + post
5ml Marine Oil RRP £22.50 + post (15ml RRP is £67 + post)
30ml PCMC RRP £55 + post
50g Cleansing Balm RRP £22 + post (100g RRP £44 + post)
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Velvet Body Butter RRP £ + post (Price TBC)
20ml Hand & Nail Balm RRP £4.50 + post

Total RRP £178 + post (excluding the Body Butter as thats not up to buy yet)

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 922
Too many body products for me, the last one I continued with the Auto delveries contained the Overnight Matrix.The last one I ordered on AD but am going to cancel.I like my cheap body moisturiser from Savers & have plenty of shower products.

I like the nourishing range, but still not buying.

I still prefer Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and have the 200mls size in it to use.
Girl after my own heart have a Elemis Watermint 200g balm hubby got me when I came to the end of my EH one. Feels so good when there’s a large size to go at, have some of the Aldi dupe balms to intersperse with.

Two cleansers? My least favourite items of any brand as I like micellar water. Velvet body butter isn't wowing me either. Depends on the cost. I got the last TSV as my Christmas from Mr CC so I'm not desperate for this and I still have the body products from the Elemis Botanicals collection that I haven't even opened. Probably a no.

CC

I’m quite interested in this….
Having turned down the Molton Brown TSV and today’s Liz Earle, I’m looking around at other brands. I‘m currently using the PCMC and I like it, so depending on the price and the options, this might be for me

I’m quite interested in this….
Having turned down the Molton Brown TSV and today’s Liz Earle, I’m looking around at other brands. I‘m currently using the PCMC and I like it, so depending on the price and the options, this might be for me
well ive listed the 3 options & that & it be about the price of the PCMC 30ml on its own if like usual

I have to say the Elemis products I have used have made an impact ( for the better) on my skin.I recently bought the Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence, not from QVC ,and some serious pigmentation has noticeably lightened.I put it down to that product which I use a.m & p.m.

well ive listed the 3 options & that & it be about the price of the PCMC 30ml on its own if like usual
Yeah I’ve seen your post listing the options. Just want to see exactly what’s what, if that makes sense!
That would be a decent price for that haul!

Fed up with Elemis TSV’s and their small sizes.
The Pro Collagen cleanser and the cleansing balm small sizing is no good to me, plus yet again 30mls of moisturiser.
Also keep doing every 6 weeks thousands of small sizes works out far too much packaging and not good for the environment.
At least with the Liz Earle TSV today they are all full sizes.

Latest posts

Back