Elemis TSV 14/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.04.

ml for ml

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) - £44 at Q cost £16.17
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - £94 at Q cost £34.53
Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (15ml) - £55 at Q cost £20.21

Total £193 at QVC cost £70.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.04.

ml for ml

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) - £44 at Q cost £16.17
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - £94 at Q cost £34.53
Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (15ml) - £55 at Q cost £20.21

Total £193 at QVC cost £70.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
I know it’s a ‘bargain’ on usual Elemis prices but it’s still a lot of money isn’t it. I do wonder who can afford the full auto delivery option (6 in the year in 60 day intervals) but no doubt some will go for it.

I know it’s a ‘bargain’ on usual Elemis prices but it’s still a lot of money isn’t it. I do wonder who can afford the full auto delivery option (6 in the year in 60 day intervals) but no doubt some will go for it.
It is & the 30ml sizes don’t last very long for the money. I have a lot of stash to use & some of it is Elemis, might have to rethink my brands when all stash gets used.

It is & the 30ml sizes don’t last very long for the money. I have a lot of stash to use & some of it is Elemis, might have to rethink my brands when all stash gets used.
I agree, I really like the matrix and don’t dislike the other two items but still think it’s a lot for what it is, I really need to get through some of my stash of Elemis and LE products before considering purchasing anything new, but I can easily get tempted, and get caught up in all the hype but I am going to stay strong

The TSV is on sale:

Elemis featuring the cult classic Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm plus anti-ageing favourites Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix and Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask. Up the ante when it comes to anti-ageing skincare by adding this essential trio from the experts at Elemis to your daily routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.04.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to promote a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Your favourite finds - this collection contains three of the most-loved products from the Pro-Collagen range, so you know your complexion is in safe hands when it comes to this trio.

A hit of hydration - each product in this edit works to not only help reduce the visible signs of ageing but also works to deliver hydration to your complexion when you need it most, encouraging the look of plumper, well-moisturised skin.

Keep it coming - love the Pro-Collagen range? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the three skincare formulas from this collection every sixty days across five more drops, so you can enjoy a years' worth of beautiful skin.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica
1 x Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - an overnight treatment that targets areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion by morning. Enriched with padina pavonica, plus Drone Peptide Technology and microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (15ml) - a lightweight, serum-infused mask designed to leave the skin looking and feeling plumped, firmed and hydrated, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Boasting a 3-in-1 formula that can be left on overnight as an anti-ageing mask. applied under eye make-up as a primer or used as moisturising balm. Contains antioxidant-rich watermelon snow algae, padina pavonica, bush clover and hyaluronic acid
1 x bag - keep your skincare must-haves together in this stylish beauty bag
1 x leaflet

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:
Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin as the balm melts into a rich oil
Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
Can be used morning and evening
As a mask:
Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
Gently wipe away
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix:
To be used every evening before bed
Apply a pea sized amount into the hands and warm together
After cleansing and toning, warm a pea sized amount between the palms and gently glaze over the face, neck and decollete
Always use upward, stroking, sweeping motions when applying moisturiser to the face
Avoid direct contact with eyes
Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask:
Apply a thin layer to the eye contour and either layer under make-up in the morning, over make-up during the day or leave on overnight to absorb
Use daily or a minimum of three times a week

Don't like cleansing balm and the eye thing is only 15ml. Love the matrix but for £70 I could probably get two 30ml matrix from ebay and that would be everything I want and nothing I don't (bag). Not for me this time.

CC
tbh 15ml is the full size for most eye care brands. I don't like eye products, dont need the balm and the main product worth the most money is not full size

I see that they have a new product launch that is an essence that is a mere £60, its meant to be very hydrating, but for the price I would certainly hope so, its already on the Q website with a small cleansing balm, Keeley also said there will be another extra tsv in March! At this rate we will be having one every month, I think they should be careful as people will get elemis overload at this rate ,

I have used a course of the Bliss capsules with the Ox. night cream & PMC day cream as used before and I am sure my skin has benefitted.However at my age (73) I am just looking for good cleansing and plenty of moisturising my skin is as good as it can be ( I believe!) because of a great attention to skincare from an early age & my genes ( thanks Mam & Dad who never looked their age) .I have pigmentation and could have had treatment but it doesn’t stop me looking for the next wonder, but then take a step back.My advice to those much younger, step up the sun/ pollution protection, & moisturise.Skincare is a world away from my youth but the basic principles remain the same.

I was given an Essence full size from Space NK, seems I was just randomly picked to try it. The brand was just about to be launched, FRESH. At first, I thought it was a toner but no, they have been around in the far east for years. I had to ask what exactly it was meant to do? So it is an extra step you use after cleansing and toning you just splash on your face with your hands. Then you use your usual serums and moisturizers.

Now, it was pleasant to use but didn't do anything really as far as I was concerned. Oh, and they are always expensive the one I was given was £60, for something to just splash on your face before the serums and moisturizer.

I was given an Essence full size from Space NK, seems I was just randomly picked to try it. The brand was just about to be launched, FRESH. At first, I thought it was a toner but no, they have been around in the far east for years. I had to ask what exactly it was meant to do? So it is an extra step you use after cleansing and toning you just splash on your face with your hands. Then you use your usual serums and moisturizers.

Now, it was pleasant to use but didn't do anything really as far as I was concerned. Oh, and they are always expensive the one I was given was £60, for something to just splash on your face before the serums and moisturizer.
The Essence just looks like a toner with some king of glycerine. To be fair to Elemis the Ginseng toner is lovely. 1 bottle has lasted me a year. I have bought a new one 200ml off Ebay for £8.00 inc postage brand new.

I re-iterate my previous view, that the cleansing balm is always used as a collection 'filler', and because of its size looks as though its a good deal. However, its the cheapest of all products to produce. This is a homemade version......
How to Make:
  1. Melt beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the ingredients have melted.
  2. Take the double boiler off the heat and stir in olive oil.
  3. Pour the melted mixture into the airtight container. Let the balm set 2–3 hours before use.

I do love the Matrix - it works for me, but I'm not paying for 'fillers' to get the one item I would use.

The Essence just looks like a toner with some king of glycerine. To be fair to Elemis the Ginseng toner is lovely. 1 bottle has lasted me a year. I have bought a new one 200ml off Ebay for £8.00 inc postage brand new.
Just a question from someone who never uses eBay.Do we know if these bargains are the genuine article? Sorry but I am Miss Suspicious on everything!

With eBay, you have to be careful, you can ask questions and check photos of packaging. I have bought loads of makeup and skin care from eBay for years only ever had one fake and knew it straight away when it arrived. People buy multi TSVs and then sell off bits they don't want cheaply or salon people want to get rid of products especially now with them being closed and stock lying around unused. The Ginseng toner I am watching a 500mls salon size which they admit they are selling as salon closed. The price was £30 or make an offer I took 10% off and accepted. It hasn't arrived yet.

SCW is not that cheap for three items thats why
I was about to order, another of ‘you need to treat yourself’ moments but then I had the small tube of the eye mask in the Christmas TSV & was not keen and thought for that price, really? So will wait to see the Liz Earle but I have plenty in my stash.I feel guilty being so frivolous when plenty of people are having such hard times but being entirely on my own I have to keep going & anything that keeps us on the ‘up’.That is not just an excuse!

Latest posts

Back