Elemis TSV 14/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The next Elemis TSV is on Sunday 14th February 2021.

Fall in love with our New TSV 3 piece collection. Featuring our most-loved Pro-Collagen heroes including Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix.
Quite like the sound of this one.....wonder when Keeley will start promoting it on her Facebook page. I’d imagine after the big deal one is finished.....but fancy this more than the peptide one which did nothing for me having bought previously.

I need an uber rich face cream. love the ones I have tried but if anyone knows of a good Elemis one and its in the TSV may go for this!!!

Elemis 3 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 14/02/21

Pro Collagen Overnight Matrix (if 30ml RRP £94 + post)
15ml Eye Revive Mask RRP £55 + post
Original Cleansing Balm (if 100g RRP £44 + post)

RRP £193 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 655
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 574
They always have to 'fill' a collection with the cleansing balm. I'm not a fan, so have been given as presents - which I loathe to do because its so expensive and no way would I buy a gift of the same amount for friends. I'd much rather have full sizes of just 2 items.

I quite like it but could do without the eye cream. I never get on with eye products but appreciate others may like it. I could open an eye product shop with the discarded eye stuff I have....it’s not as if you can give an eye product as a gift unless you know that person well.....basically saying hey you’ve crow’s feet so I thought you could do with this?

I am currently using all three items in the tsv, so as long as I can get this set for less than on eBay, I will purchase. I only use the eye mask at night, I don't think it would sink in fast enough for me to use in the morning. I really like the matrix, I still use Alpha-H Liquid Gold some nights. I really like balm cleansers, I started off with Emma Hardie but it became difficult to source, so I tried Elemis and it suits my skin.

Quite like the sound of this one.....wonder when Keeley will start promoting it on her Facebook page. I’d imagine after the big deal one is finished.....but fancy this more than the peptide one which did nothing for me having bought previously.
Yes I wasn’t impressed with the peptide TSV I bought. The black mask was awful and I had to throw away the cloth I used to remove it as washing didn’t shift it. I shan’t be buying this one having got the last one, and the recent Gatineau.

I am currently using all three items in the tsv, so as long as I can get this set for less than on eBay, I will purchase. I only use the eye mask at night, I don't think it would sink in fast enough for me to use in the morning. I really like the matrix, I still use Alpha-H Liquid Gold some nights. I really like balm cleansers, I started off with Emma Hardie but it became difficult to source, so I tried Elemis and it suits my skin.
Couple of EH items on sale at Ocado if you shop with them. It does say order by today though.

They always have to 'fill' a collection with the cleansing balm. I'm not a fan, so have been given as presents - which I loathe to do because its so expensive and no way would I buy a gift of the same amount for friends. I'd much rather have full sizes of just 2 items.
Same here much prefer Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

It's not really a cream, it's more of a balm like texture.
I got those 3 items (and more) in a set I had for Christmas, so don't need this tsv.
The eye mask is also balm like, I'm not keen on it though.
The eye mask has good reviews according to DF. I've not looked. I found it most unremarkable. Because the price individually is elevated, I think peoples perceptions may be artificially elevated. I think they call it a 'mask' to elevate it further. For me, it's not all that.

Latest posts

Back