Elemis TSV 14/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With eBay, you have to be careful, you can ask questions and check photos of packaging. I have bought loads of makeup and skin care from eBay for years only ever had one fake and knew it straight away when it arrived. People buy multi TSVs and then sell off bits they don't want cheaply or salon people want to get rid of products especially now with them being closed and stock lying around unused. The Ginseng toner I am watching a 500mls salon size which they admit they are selling as salon closed. The price was £30 or make an offer I took 10% off and accepted. It hasn't arrived yet
Just a question from someone who never uses eBay.Do we know if these bargains are the genuine article? Sorry but I am Miss Suspicious on everything!
When I get the items from ebay I always phone the company i.e Elemis and quote the code on the bottom of the bottle. They can tell you when it was made and if its genuine. Most people that sell are like us selling bits from QVC kits they don't want or need. With this toner I know its genuine as I bought one from Elemis last January and its the same product I have been using every day for well over a year.

As I mentioned in previous post, I had tsv items in a Christmas gift set.
I have been using the eye revive mask every day since then.

My opinion of it........no results whatsoever.
I wasn't expecting much to be honest, but some sort of beneficial result would have been good.
I would have been annoyed if I'd bought this as a stand alone item, even for half the price it sells at normally.
I'll be watching the presentations of this with interest (whilst laughing at the hype)

I would only be buying the tsv for the matrix and as there seems to be an elemis tsv every month now, I will wait and see what the next one brings, I have just started using the super serum elixir from last July's tsv, and really like it so am hoping that appears in another tsv

I just need a rich moisturiser as I have only 2/3rds of a rich decleor and the same of the lavender iris again Decleor. ok for a while I suppose

Just a question from someone who never uses eBay.Do we know if these bargains are the genuine article? Sorry but I am Miss Suspicious on everything!
I look at their feedback & photos. I've had great products & bargains from smaller sellers that were obviously unwanted gifts but have a few saved sellers that are bigger, so sell thousands of items, & I have never been conned. I haven't bought any well known cosmetic products for years but I still buy Floral Street & Shay & Blue perfume from eBay. I usually buy from UK sellers & NEVER from China.

Plus Ebay are brilliant if you have an issue which is rare. Most sellers are genuine but like everywhere do your research!

You have the eBay 30 day money back guarantee, if the item is a fake you can open a not as described case through eBay then the seller has to pay for the cost of return.

Make sure the seller is based in the UK, click on the sellers name under seller information in a box on the right of the item description, to see that and check the sellers feedback.

Some listings will emphasise UK Stock, or located in a UK city, this often means the seller is based in China or Hong Kong, the important bit is where the seller is located.

As mentioned a lot of private sellers are listing unwanted bits from TSVs and there are bargains to be had plus eBay are completely on the side of the buyers, they do not like unhappy customers.

I've just finished a pot of the overnight matrix and can't see the spectacular results she's alluding to. I love the balm but I've got a full one and two travel sizes in stock and I've been using the eye mask twice per week and it's lasting a long time. I use lots of diffent eye products at the same time so I'm unable to comment specifically on its efficacy.

This is all getting too complicated for me, I need a simple life! I do like the cleansing balm, the Ginsing Toner,Papaya Enzyme & Bliss Capsules.PCMC is OK but prefer LE Superskin which I use with Superskin serum.I decided to scale down my regimes and stick to what I know and like! However I go on being tempted but have come to the conclusion that within reason I will still be looking at skincare if I am spared in to my 80’s & 90’s, so much for the simple life! Im my youth I loved Charles of the Ritz, Elizabeth Arden and remember when Clinique was launched.

I keep my routine very simple too SF. I can`t be bothered slathering, dabbing, patting all kinds of stuff on my face, it always seems like overkill and as if one product will be competing with another for any positive effects. Plus I do think these skincare brands try to guilt trip people into buying too much stuff.
I wash my face with a foaming face cleanser in the morning and then its a plain and simple vitamin e cream afterwards and at night I cleanse my face and then use a facial oil of some description, its an AD Synergy one at the moment. That`s it, job done.

I just had a 'don't miss out on our superb Elemis deal' email, at 13.00, so often Elemis TSVs sold out by 10.00.

Maybe it's not selling as well as they hoped.

I keep my routine very simple too SF. I can`t be bothered slathering, dabbing, patting all kinds of stuff on my face, it always seems like overkill and as if one product will be competing with another for any positive effects. Plus I do think these skincare brands try to guilt trip people into buying too much stuff.
I wash my face with a foaming face cleanser in the morning and then its a plain and simple vitamin e cream afterwards and at night I cleanse my face and then use a facial oil of some description, its an AD Synergy one at the moment. That`s it, job done.
I aspire to your simplicity Vienna then start looking and am sucked back, well maybe? Aspire to the simple life, sucked back easily that is me!

When we had Debenhams, there was an Elemis counter and the staff always said keep it simple.

Cleanser, toner and moisturizer. If you want to add more products come and talk to us one on one about what you feel you need?

Keeley is there to sell as many products as possible to as many people. She is not doing one to one consultations about your skin care needs.

It does make me chuckle sometimes when I see the amount of products Keeley recommended to people when they ask her what to use no matter how many elemis bits and bobs they already own, Keeley can always think of something else. I found the girls in my local debenhams much the same. I saw someone on her Instagram page comment on the amount of stuff she was suggesting people use to do one of her facials with her, they were soon shot down in flames, i appreciate she is there to sell the brand but a bit more integrity would go a long way

Apart from the colour and texture of balms/creams/oils, oozing from tubes and jars, I think its just one huge vat of product with variants added to make it smell nice and feel differently. Thinking about the manufacture separately of every different Elemis product on the market wouldn't be financially viable.

Apart from the colour and texture of balms/creams/oils, oozing from tubes and jars, I think its just one huge vat of product with variants added to make it smell nice and feel differently. Thinking about the manufacture separately of every different Elemis product on the market wouldn't be financially viable.
Yes you have hit the nail on the head there, I know they have a new cleaning balm coming out 1/3/21 which is water lily mint scented apparently, (sounds like a yankee candle) and you can't help but think its just another vat of the balm with a few drops of scented stuff in it, bit like making a cake but with less calories!

Latest posts

Back