Elemis TSV 14/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today. First comment is the gorgeous green velvet bag is actually cheap flock that is hard to the touch. Boooooooooo Elemis. You could have at least given us a real velvet bag. The hand cream is 20ml which will last my dry hands one day. I won't use the cleansers so I intended to sell on and hopefully get back some of the cost. I wanted the PCMC and to try the oil and I will use the body products but honestly, the bag!!!! It is SO RUBBISH
I’m giving mine to my granddaughter for her crayons,

I’m avoiding QVC today. We’ve had the Elemis TSV all week and now we’ve got 7 hours of Elemis today. Talk about overkill.

I did catch the last few minutes of a DIY and garden show and heard Alex say that they’ve sold over 185,000 sets, which is over £10 million. Elemis should now have a break and give us all a rest.
£730,750 p&p. And my box had a hole in it.

£730,750 p&p. And my box had a hole in it.

I didn’t factor in the P&P in my calculation of the total amount that customers forked out. 😳

However, irrespective of the total amount that QVC/Elemis made, the fact that your box had a hole in it is dreadful, especially if it’s a gift. QVC certainly seem to be taking less care with their products than they did in the past (e.g. the recent Kitchen Aid fiasco.)

I didn’t factor in the P&P in my calculation of the total amount that customers forked out. 😳

However, irrespective of the total amount that QVC/Elemis made, the fact that your box had a hole in it is dreadful, especially if it’s a gift. QVC certainly seem to be taking less care with their products than they did in the past (e.g. the recent Kitchen Aid fiasco.)
The courier, on security camera, was pushing the PCMC back into the box as we opened the door.

No doubt it’ll be appearing regularly again while they try to shift it. I was hoping for an “Elemis” break as it was on non-stop yesterday. 🙄

Maybe the damage was down to the courier then, but I doubt the KitchenAid was because so many customers received damaged and wet boxes.
I know its an Elemis thread but that KitchenAid is really good!

I'm happy with the PCMC and the oil and I might even give one of the cleansers a go. My review on Q had a lot of "No this wasn't helpful". Maybe it was because I said the bag wasn't real velvet?

CC

I know its an Elemis thread but that KitchenAid is really good!

I'm happy with the PCMC and the oil and I might even give one of the cleansers a go. My review on Q had a lot of "No this wasn't helpful". Maybe it was because I said the bag wasn't real velvet?

CC
They certainly gave the bags the glam treatment on adverts and in the studio.

I often wonder if posher things are made for the demos and photo shoots which aren't the real ones that are sent out (like plants for instance). Not just elemis to be fair but I've often ordered things from the net and when you get them they are nothing like what you thought you were getting.

CC

I often wonder if posher things are made for the demos and photo shoots which aren't the real ones that are sent out (like plants for instance). Not just elemis to be fair but I've often ordered things from the net and when you get them they are nothing like what you thought you were getting.

CC
Mine arrived yesterday and I opened it this morning. Well I certainly wouldn't have wanted to put anything in the bag to give someone as a present. The edges are a different shade to the rest of the bag,they look like they have slightly worn out.

My order has just arrived! one for my daughter and a second one for me…
‘And Elemis have 30% off on their website with code celebration. I’ve posted it on the bargains forum
I was hoping to use that on stocking up on the Watermint balm but sadly they don’t have any…..
🙁

I could see that bag was shite from the moon!!! Lord knows how they kept a straight face.

thats because its exclusive to Q for now
Which is very telling......'watermint' Ha.

Ooh....Previous comments retracted. I thought it was a 'specially made'

Latest posts

Back