Elemis TSV 25/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow CollectionTSV 25/07/21

195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £32.50 + post (Based on the other Cleansing Oil)
15ml Rose Facial Oil RRP £67 + post
30ml PCMC (Normal Or Ultra Rich) £55 + post
300ml Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Modern English Rose Body Cream RRP £11.50 + post
20ml Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm RRP £4.50 + post

Total RRP £198.50 + post

Yep Keeley has confirmed it is a 30ml. It really was very unlikely to be 50ml, Q rarely seem to give you that size.
That's a shame...Hey ho - my money is probably safe now?

Just for the rose oil?
Would you not buy individual one say off eBay?
I'mamazed They reckon it's worth a rrp of £67!!!!
My go & see what the incs are on the elemis site that makes it so amazing. My money is on perfumed

My go & see what the incs are on the elemis site that makes it so amazing. My money is on perfumed
You can join their loyalty club get offers, discounts and free samples.
Nothing beats a item cheap off eBay when the seller has split up a TSV when there’s loads being sold at the same time though.

Hm! The Rosa Damascena is last on the list. Perfume is much further up. The real plant oils are half way down withthe man made fiddled ones way up there.
It does smell nice, but they've made & marketed it so as we love it. I believe that consumers will love a product that costs £££ more than a basic, based on th ecost justification in th ebrain - itms?
The Aldi Nourishing rose is 25ml compared to a measly 15, has way better incs - Pomegranite, in addition to the rosehip, plant oils, which head up the list. yes, there is perfume, but also change from a fiver. I've used it, didn't sting, very nice.

Elemis is annoying me. The live chatters ar enow called 'Wellness experts'. Really??? I'm hugely tempted to do live chat & tell them 'I'm not very well'😈

My bullshit detector is on high alert today

You can join their loyalty club get offers, discounts and free samples.
Nothing beats a item cheap off eBay when the seller has split up a TSV when there’s loads being sold at the same time though.
Yes you can - but see my Aldi post. thefact we love the offers is cos they are shitting us that it's worth £67 in th efirst place. Even dick wore a mask

Think about it. 15ml for £67 ???? a teensy weensy handcream, bath/shower 'milk' to go down the plughole, 30 ml marine cream at its most expensive (buy the 100 ml for £100), and you're left with yet another 'cleansing' product.

No thanks.
There is nothing special about the Elemis TSV because they are always there churning out a new product for "collectors' of the brand. Nothing wrong with that as a business model per se but its a "NO!" from me

Think about it. 15ml for £67 ???? a teensy weensy handcream, bath/shower 'milk' to go down the plughole, 30 ml marine cream at its most expensive (buy the 100 ml for £100), and you're left with yet another 'cleansing' product.

No thanks.
You are right! and I've come to my senses 😌 the one I already had was in a Christmas set with other things, so not a stand alone item at an extortionate price.

Thanks Brissles 😊 not keen on their body products so not bothered about them, and I can get my marine cream elsewhere when I need it.

Last edited:
Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow Collection

QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £63.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery (ONLY LIVE AT TIME OF POSTING)

The six-piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow Collection from Elemis features new Wildflower Cleansing Oil and your choice of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich, plus Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil and a trio of rose-scented bodycare formulas. A rosy-looking glow from head-to-toe can be yours with a little help from the experts at Elemis.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £198.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £134.54.

A new addition for your stash - this is your opportunity to get your hands on the brand new Wildflower Cleansing Oil, a deeply cleansing formula that works to gently yet effectively remove make-up and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural oils. Plus, it helps to soften the feel of your skin while leaving behind a delicate scent you'll love.

Rose-tinted - if you're a fan of rose scents, this is the collection for you. Not only does this edit boast Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil, but it also features Bath & Shower Milk, Body Cream and Hand & Nail Balm in the feminine and floral Modern English Rose scent. Just apply these skin-loving products and you'll instantly be surrounded by the fragrance of a country garden.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - working to soften the feel of your skin while deeply cleansing away make-up and impurities, this floral-inspired cleansing oil leaves your complexion feeling beautifully clean and hydrated
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - enriched with up to 17 varieties of organic roses that go into the making of this English rose oleo extract, plus rosa damascena and rosehip seed oil, as well as safflower oil, padina pavonica (a marine algae), roaring water kelp , coastal extract, plus the oils of sweet almond, jojoba and coconut. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that helps to completely cleanse the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with English rose extract and wild-harvested British elderflower, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - a luxurious body cream featuring a gorgeous aromatic inspired by a bouquet of roses, which is formulated to leave your skin feeling soft, moisturised and delicately fragranced. Enriched with English rose and British echium seed oil
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - a gentle balm formula blended with English rose and wild-crafted meadowsweet extract designed to soothe and soften dry hands
  • 1 x bag - keep your Elemis haul together in this stylish bag

Plus your choice of:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes

How to use:
Wildflower Cleansing Oil:

• Use every morning and evening.
  • Massage 1 - 2 pumps into dry skin with fingertips
  • Add warm water to create a luxurious, milky lather, then rinse off
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

• Apply a pea-sized amount and gently smooth the cream over cleansed, dry skin, over the face, neck and decollete
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil:

• Massage 3 - 4 drops over the face and neck
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
Modern Rose Bath & Shower Milk:

• In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
  • For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma
Modern English Rose Body Cream:

• Warm into the palms of your hands and massage all over the body
  • Use after bathing or showering
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm:

• Apply this cream to cleansed, dry hands, massaging it into the skin and cuticles until it is completely absorbed
  • Use as often as required

I received a card about the TSV in the post today and I thought the sample would be of the bathing product or body lotion when in fact, it was the PMC. Now why would they need to send a long time customer a sample of their prestigious and premium anti-ageing mosituriser that's won countless international awards and that the discerning QVC viewers have ranked it the absolute best in numerous polls... 🤔 They probably realise a sample of the body products, that always smell lack a ooer's bouidour would deter people from buying.

I've been using the L'Occitane Divine TSV since for about a month or so now and couple it with and Estee Lauder Perfectionist-Pro serum in the daytime (bought from LF) and I've been told by a few occasional professional acquaintances I've met over Zoom that I'm looking really well. I also had dinner with a friend who I haven't seen for a while a week or so ago, and she told me my skin's looking great.

Latest posts

Back