Elemis TSV 25/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £198.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £134.54.

ml for ml

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £32.50 cost £11.12
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 cost £22.92
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £28 cost £9.58
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £11.50 cost £3.93
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 cost £1.54
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £55 cost £18.82

Total £198.50 cost £67.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I have sold a fair few bits I don't want from TSV's on Ebay. Usually eye creams, I don't know why there are always eye creams in TSVs but it takes me ages to get through one. I have 3 on Ebay at the moment, 2 Judith Williams and 1 Liz Earle. I don't charge the earth and they usually sell. If anyone was to check my items they would see that they are obviously parts of a TSV. I don't buy loads, just the one set, but for some reason there is always something I don't want.

Think about it. 15ml for £67 ???? a teensy weensy handcream, bath/shower 'milk' to go down the plughole, 30 ml marine cream at its most expensive (buy the 100 ml for £100), and you're left with yet another 'cleansing' product.

No thanks.
Which will be full of perf.

Those shower milks can be sludgy.

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow Collection

QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £63.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery (ONLY LIVE AT TIME OF POSTING)

The six-piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow Collection from Elemis features new Wildflower Cleansing Oil and your choice of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich, plus Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil and a trio of rose-scented bodycare formulas. A rosy-looking glow from head-to-toe can be yours with a little help from the experts at Elemis.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £198.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £134.54.

A new addition for your stash - this is your opportunity to get your hands on the brand new Wildflower Cleansing Oil, a deeply cleansing formula that works to gently yet effectively remove make-up and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural oils. Plus, it helps to soften the feel of your skin while leaving behind a delicate scent you'll love.

Rose-tinted - if you're a fan of rose scents, this is the collection for you. Not only does this edit boast Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil, but it also features Bath & Shower Milk, Body Cream and Hand & Nail Balm in the feminine and floral Modern English Rose scent. Just apply these skin-loving products and you'll instantly be surrounded by the fragrance of a country garden.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - working to soften the feel of your skin while deeply cleansing away make-up and impurities, this floral-inspired cleansing oil leaves your complexion feeling beautifully clean and hydrated
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - enriched with up to 17 varieties of organic roses that go into the making of this English rose oleo extract, plus rosa damascena and rosehip seed oil, as well as safflower oil, padina pavonica (a marine algae), roaring water kelp , coastal extract, plus the oils of sweet almond, jojoba and coconut. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that helps to completely cleanse the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with English rose extract and wild-harvested British elderflower, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - a luxurious body cream featuring a gorgeous aromatic inspired by a bouquet of roses, which is formulated to leave your skin feeling soft, moisturised and delicately fragranced. Enriched with English rose and British echium seed oil
  • 1 x Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - a gentle balm formula blended with English rose and wild-crafted meadowsweet extract designed to soothe and soften dry hands
  • 1 x bag - keep your Elemis haul together in this stylish bag

Plus your choice of:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes

How to use:
Wildflower Cleansing Oil:

• Use every morning and evening.
  • Massage 1 - 2 pumps into dry skin with fingertips
  • Add warm water to create a luxurious, milky lather, then rinse off
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

• Apply a pea-sized amount and gently smooth the cream over cleansed, dry skin, over the face, neck and decollete
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil:

• Massage 3 - 4 drops over the face and neck
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
Modern Rose Bath & Shower Milk:

• In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
  • For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma
Modern English Rose Body Cream:

• Warm into the palms of your hands and massage all over the body
  • Use after bathing or showering
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm:

• Apply this cream to cleansed, dry hands, massaging it into the skin and cuticles until it is completely absorbed
  • Use as often as required
Single now on 4 Easy Pays of £15.99 + post

Cleansing oil now? is the wonderful marvellous award winning etc. cleansing balm not good enough now then?

I'm glad I talked myself out of this........or rather Brissles did! 🤭
What are, and who gives out, all these never ending string of awards that almost every beauty product on QVC seems to boast?

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow CollectionTSV 25/07/21

195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £32.50 + post (Based on the other Cleansing Oil)
15ml Rose Facial Oil RRP £67 + post
50ml PCMC (Normal Or Ultra Rich) 50ml £87 + post
300ml Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Modern English Rose Body Cream RRP £11.50 + post
20ml Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm RRP £4.50 + post

Total RRP £230.50 + post (thought the PCMC Could be 30ml but it looks more like 50ml)
Was buy more save more not offered on first being available on the web site as this has now added:

“Buy more, save more - every time you purchase another Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow Collection at QVC, you will receive a £4 saving. So, if you were to buy two collections, you would pay £123.92, if you bought three, you would pay £183.88, and if you bought four, you would pay £243.84 (plus P&P).”

The tsv still appears to be available….in auto delivery too…..so clearly hasn’t ‘flown off the shelves’ today. Maybe due to the weather (good up here anyway) so no time to be sitting inside watching qvc or maybe it’s just too expensive now??

With no irresistible brand launches or lots of skin care that can be sold separately to make money on eBay

I watched the 10pm hour, they spent the entire hour on the TSV, and it didn't even go limited stock.

The last I heard they had sold 36,500 but that was early evening so I'm assuming they sold quite a few more after that.
Thank you I thought it would be well more than that. I thought about 60 thousand plus as it was on pre sale. I wonder if people didn't buy due to them NOT being cruelty free anymore. That is a shock even if it was early evening. Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back