Elemis TSV 25/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could they not just cut out the shower/bodycream/bag that they do every time (and I never use) and put in another face product? Or is that me being unreasonable?

Please don't say everyone wants them because I don't believe they do. All the companies put these in to make it look like you're getting a lot for your money but they're probably cheap as chips to produce. I end up chucking them out.

CC
NO!!! It's to be used as a clutch at Weddings, now that we're allowed out .....

I mean the most famous bath and body from Elemis are the three going back to their early days on Q. The Milk Bath, The Muscle Soak and the original body lotion that matched the Milk Bath. When we had Debenhams and an Elemis counter I was told these have always been the bestsellers for years people come back again and again for them. The other stuff brought out in different fragrances last a short time then withdrawn and put on sale.

The fact that Elemis seem to bring all the whatever fragrance out for Q TSVs says a lot. Why not put Milk Bath in there?

Like Liz Earle the endless new versions of the cleansing balm/oil, are they frightened if it is the classic it won't sell? If you have sensitive skin and find a cleansing product that works for you no way will you be rushing to buy the flanker with added cow-pats or whatever.
Soeaking of which.....I had a rose facial (on offer) a year or so ago, using th enew rose stuff. It stung & was full of perf.

My SIL purchased this as a gift years ago, I keep it topped up on the edge of the bath, have almost run out now. My son loves it.
View attachment 21627
If that's glass, min ewouls have been broken by now. Pitfalls of living with a springer & a bear.

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow CollectionTSV 25/07/21

195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP Ā£32.50 + post (Based on the other Cleansing Oil)
15ml Rose Facial Oil RRP Ā£67 + post
50ml PCMC (Normal Or Ultra Rich) 50ml Ā£87 + post
300ml Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk RRP Ā£28 + post
100ml Modern English Rose Body Cream RRP Ā£11.50 + post
20ml Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm RRP Ā£4.50 + post

Total RRP Ā£230.50 + post (thought the PCMC Could be 30ml but it looks more like 50ml)
Are you sure that's 50ml of pcmc, Soops? Normally 30? If it is really 50 they'll be hiking up th e Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£. I reckon 69 ish?

Iā€™ve plenty PCMC tubes in fact 60ml in total each 15ml tube free with each July/August Cosmopolitan magazine for Ā£2.99

Iā€™ve plenty PCMC tubes in fact 60ml in total each 15ml tube free with each July/August Cosmopolitan magazine for Ā£2.99
Idea!!!!

If it's 50ml I may have a sniff but I still don't want the other things.

CC
I always fall for their descriptions of 'the aromatic'. Like shower stuff but don't really use all th e blimmin creams, the face oil=NO, the cleanser.....perfumed....that leaves the pcmc....hmmmmmm. I always find it underwhelmning.....
Lets hope it is 50ml

I managed to get the rose oil with the 100ml body cream on Amazon, allegedly Ā£65 to start with, reduced to Ā£28, then had offer from Amazon for Ā£10 ,off Ā£25 spend so got it for Ā£18, hope its the genuine article, appears to be but will wait and see,

I managed to get the rose oil with the 100ml body cream on Amazon, allegedly Ā£65 to start with, reduced to Ā£28, then had offer from Amazon for Ā£10 ,off Ā£25 spend so got it for Ā£18, hope its the genuine article, appears to be but will wait and see,
I once bought a Decleor balm from ebay and it was definitely fake. Correct packaging but the "balm" smelled of paraffin. Waste of money but I hope yours is the real thing. I'm always wary now of buying beauty products from either ebay or amazon as although the delivery says from "London", if you check further down it's actually nearly always from Hong Kong or China.

CC

I ordered the set on Thursday evening and it was delivered by Amazon on Saturday evening, I don't have prime, so I was happy with that. It appears to be genuine, but haven't actually used it yet, it is back up to Ā£51 now.

I once bought a Decleor balm from ebay and it was definitely fake. Correct packaging but the "balm" smelled of paraffin. Waste of money but I hope yours is the real thing. I'm always wary now of buying beauty products from either ebay or amazon as although the delivery says from "London", if you check further down it's actually nearly always from Hong Kong or China.

CC
If you ever buy a fake item from an eBay seller open a not as described case, eBay will make the seller provide a pre-paid return label and make sure you are refunded in full.

Never close the case on the promise of a refund from the seller (Chinese sellers will promise the moon on a stick to get you to close the case)

To ensure I was buying genuine items from eBay,I always checked the other items being sold by the seller, you can then pick out the folk who buy up TSVs and other sets from QVC and are selling them on individually.

That is true, I have bought some items over the years and the seller's other items are all QVC ranges, no doubt multi buying TSV.

I have also bought salon size products in plain tubes, saying not for retail. The other items for sale from them are all salon size, so they must work in a salon buy cheap and sell on.

That is true, I have bought some items over the years and the seller's other items are all QVC ranges, no doubt multi buying TSV.

I have also bought salon size products in plain tubes, saying not for retail. The other items for sale from them are all salon size, so they must work in a salon buy cheap and sell on.
That is how I buy my salon size shampoo and conditioner, I much prefer large bottles with pumps.

Thank you, Sazza, I would have been shocked if it had been 50mls.

I know Elemis will give 50mls but only in their own sits available online on at counter. I got mine with the round hat box type box that loads bought on here when it went into the sales back in 2019. Only just opened mine.

Latest posts

Back