New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

😂 😂 😂 well, I know I do - they even sound the same to me. They're such a disaster its laughable. I suppose they're on a 3 month trial, and wonder how much longer that is.
Trial think they are way passed that, wasn’t it April they became involved with Q.

Really ? ah, probably on their offshoot channels, but I've only seen them on the main channel for about 3 weeks.

Watching the Eek show where Annaliese had dropped the daft hair bunches, ignoring the tinsel hair band, she was a very good looking woman but dear lord no amount of looks and make up slap will improve her mannerisms and presenting style. Really it would take a lot more than training to get her into shape - she needs a total personality implant to appeal to me.

I haven’t seen these new presenters as I now watch Q very little.I did flick on earlier today and got the Christmas promotion video, then Chloe presenting and talking to that Holbein guy! Talk about wrong timing, won’t be going anywhere near, can’t chance a repeat experience.

I haven’t seen these new presenters as I now watch Q very little.I did flick on earlier today and got the Christmas promotion video, then Chloe presenting and talking to that Holbein guy! Talk about wrong timing, won’t be going anywhere near, can’t chance a repeat experience.
Can someone please post a link where they are presenting (presumably 2 links).

Someone said one of them was on with Hohbien but I've looked through all the tech shows and can't find her.

Watching the Eek show where Annaliese had dropped the daft hair bunches, ignoring the tinsel hair band, she was a very good looking woman but dear lord no amount of looks and make up slap will improve her mannerisms and presenting style. Really it would take a lot more than training to get her into shape - she needs a total personality implant to appeal to me.
Regardless of her occupation I think she'd always be like this - she was either was totally ignored as a child or is stuffed to the gunnels with confidence & imagines that everyone loves her as much as she does.

What happened?

I rarely watch but TWICE I've caught the new presenter Twi has posted links for just above saying that postage is included when it clearly isn't.

Tape EVERY show you intend to buy from and keep it until the item arrives as the 'mistakes' they're making are common and rather outrageous at times. CS cannot argue with a taped show if you end up getting charged too much or with an over-sold item that doesn't live to the expectations the presenters are flogging.

Can’t stand Chloe, Holbein is a sight & sound for me to run a mile and the Christmas promo. is underlining that I will probably be here on my Tod with no food, heating and toilet rolls if the news headlines are to be believed!!
Awwww, come to me SF I'll be on my own too, but I've managed to snaffle a couple of single portion xmas puds and a box of Quality Street, plus I have a few sausages and fish fingers in the freezer ! AND some candles to keep warm 😂

As for Chloe, I saw her briefly, with Holbein, and has she had some work done ? or is it different make-up ? as she looked very smooth and 'refreshed' around the eyes.

Brissles, I have a can of Corned Beef from the stock up from first lockdown & my own company will be preferable to some of the trials Christmas brings for many! Get out the Sherry! Happy days!

Have you got a new favourite?🤔😂
O had a very unpleasant voice and kept making acknowledgment sounds like Uh-huh etc.

A was much better but with a ridiculous outfit in every aspect.

Funny but I think most of us would say that O has slightly (very very slightly) more potential.

Just goes to show how different we are or is it possibly male/female thing. I find high pitched voices hard to listen to.

Funny but I think most of us would say that O has slightly (very very slightly) more potential.

Just goes to show how different we are or is it possibly male/female thing. I find high pitched voices hard to listen to.
[

Ophelia with Helene Berman & Anneliese with Imogen Connolly
As I don't know either of the above, perhaps I've got them the wrong way around, but one had a very shrill manic voice, and the other one (with the tiara) seemed much calmer.

Latest posts

Back