Big surprise on Thursday at 9

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both Dale and Craig have announced the surprise to their excited guests but didn't reveal anymore. So, could it be the return of Catherine, as she is back at 9pm Thursday? At least someone is excited. They were both so giddy, bless them.

I heard that the QVC presenters have all been emailed, but told not to say anything. So then they are saying there is something happening but not saying what from 9 on Thursday, is that am or pm?😲

Is it the Spin n Win Giveaway Again???🤔

How‘s all this excitement going to play out on that look what I’ve bought from Q’s new bragging site. 🤩🥳

Great to see all you ballet lovers comments. Christmas wouldn't be the same in this house without Nutcracker. My son in law's have to suffer it lol. I am not going up to see the Royal Ballet this year (again), I am still wary of the dreaded virus. Plus, I work with patients who are suffering it, so it would be socially irresponsible to go to a crowded venue. So, a DVD of Nutcracker with my favourite sugar plum Miyako Yoshida. She was wonderful and I miss her. First Nutcracker I saw, I think I was 9 or 10 and I saw Leslie Collier and Anthony Dowell, brilliant! We only went once when I was a kid as my parents spent too much on dance classes, shoes and all that gubbins. My 2 girls danced but Lucie hated ballet, she had a biatch of a teacher, who put her off. So she went over to ballroom and latin, loved it. Tammy did ballet and did well (different school, shout out to Karen Blackburn school!). She was in the competition dance team at York Uni but never wanted to be a pro dancer, not well paid and knackered by the time you are 35 :) Anyway, sorry for the ramble but any excuse to talk ballet xx

Thank you Twilight. Hoping to see Swan Lake in January at the Lyceum in Sheffield .
Hope you get to see it, which company? I am not a ballet snob. I love the little UK companies, the Russians, you name it. The Royal Ballet is really expensive, over £100 for a good ticket, my husband buys a standing place, so that helps but even that is over £40. I like to support the regional venues as well. I have been to the Sheffield Lyceum a few times, it's good. I did my nurse training in Sheffoeld (Hallamshire yayy!!) but couldn't afford theatres back then. Mum in law lives near Halifax, so we do a lot of venues around her, around a 50 mile radius and she loves that.

Latest posts

Back