Big surprise on Thursday at 9

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard that the QVC presenters have all been emailed, but told not to say anything. So then they are saying there is something happening but not saying what from 9 on Thursday, is that am or pm?😲

Is it the Spin n Win Giveaway Again???🤔

How‘s all this excitement going to play out on that look what I’ve bought from Q’s new bragging site. 🤩🥳
Jill Franks said starts Thursday for 4 days... I thought she said 9 pm can't be sure though

The BBC I believe 2 then moved to 4 over the Xmas period, The Nutcracker. I can remember watching it a number of times.

Here in Belfast usually once a year we get the Scottish Ballet come to the Grand Opera House. There is one of the smaller Russian companies who also come. Typically, spring/summer as the panto is on from November to January in the Opera House. Oh, yes it is.

Oh, and it is cheaper to go to see the ballet than the panto!

Qvc credit card?

Free postage?

Money off target spend?
No, the dropped the credit card long ago, but QVCUS still does their one.

Free postage!!!! Watch out for the flying pigs. :p

From web site so it’s 9pm:

Attachments

• ED86B42F-4CED-4C56-AA21-8711520BD1A8.jpeg
    ED86B42F-4CED-4C56-AA21-8711520BD1A8.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 111
Both Dale and Craig have announced the surprise to their excited guests but didn't reveal anymore. So, could it be the return of Catherine, as she is back at 9pm Thursday? At least someone is excited. They were both so giddy, bless them.
The Huntley was on on Monday or Tuesday

This so-called amazing surprise had better be worth the wait but I doubt it will be, despite all the hype.

Maybe there will be a 4 day ban to stop them talking about irrelevant tripe etc so that they simply give us full details/sizes of the featured products without any waffling.

Oh, there go those flying pigs again. 🐖

Latest posts

Back