Has She Not Got A Home To Go To?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It makes sense to always pair the slebs with someone they have a bit of chemistry with. The Ruth / Jackie duo must generate lots of sales, as they have managed to go one step further and create a club/ community vibe, and it works. Very clever! They encourage people to tweet and get involved, mention a few names on air, and silly people with money to burn think of them as personal friends.

She definitely knows how to fleece and milk money from the poor lambs who think that she is their good friend 🙄
Poor lambs are desperate to have their names mentioned by her on telly ( which she does)
They then can "brag" to their friends, "oh, by the way, Ruth , you know the famous TV personality mentioned my name on live telly today"😀
Their friends will feel oh so envious that they also want to be a follower and a "friend"of the " star"
Ruthie mentioned again this morning , about saving heating by wearing jumpers (her's of course)😏
I do admire her for having ideas and the knack of amassing the lolly.
Her next idea for making huge amount of money :
In her first sessions this morning she advertised ( free of charge of course ) the Event she is having in July at the best location of London .
Feeling Fabulous With Ruth.

Wouldn't it be lovely , dear Ruth, if all the proceedings from this event go to help the people of
Ukraine?

Hot Oxo in a cup and a slice was given to me, as a child, when there wasn’t much food in the house. No one had much money back in the day.
I think many on this Forum are of an age in knowing how things were back in the mid to late fifties. One thing I do remember is we are all the same with regards to money. We had to have school dinners so mum didn't have to cook for us at night,I think she and my nan who lived with us,went without a lot of the time. Dad was in the Police and he had his meals in the canteen.

I rather suspect that the Empress Ruthless has a say in who she is 'paired' with. Just like Simon Wilson holds his nose if partnered with someone he has disdain for.
She was on with Micéal the other day, I think he passes muster as he lets Ruth be the star, just as Jackie does. No way will Debbie or Julia be a good fit, as both of them have to run the show. In Debbie's case, quite literally at times. Ruth does much the same but with a nicer manner.
Jilly will be a good fit, as would Dale... but poor Dale already had a far more out of control ego to contend with, imo, in AP.

One thing's for sure. SHE won't have to wear an extra jumper to keep warm. Gawd, she'll be suggesting drinking a hot Oxo with a slice of bread and butter next to save on food buying. (actually its quite nourishing, especially after a gippy tummy)
Not being an admirer of Ruthie and not being a QVC customer for more than 5 yrs , I wasn't aware that these events have been held since 2017 😊
For anyone interested the tickets are £ 49. 50 per person.
Groups up to 9 £42.10
Groups over 10 £39 .60
Who is organising a coach for all of us 😂

At this stage it almost seems the entire bedrock of Q fashion is our Ruth!
Looks like it 😀

She keeps bringing more and more tacky clothes and new products
Clothes : ( jumpers, jackets, coats, cardigans, dresses, jumpsuits, horrible and cheap looking faux leather items )
Footwear : trainers, boots, shoes with heels,
and jewellery .
Have I missed any other items?
Why are her cheap looking clothes so expensive ?

Er Sunglasses are next.

Give it time, she'll be overloading herself so much that her popularity will soon wane. Remember Carole Vorderman ? everywhere where castor oil couldn't, now Mrs Botox just advertises funeral plans. Old Menopause Davina will go the same route, - she's on every programme, every magazine article, and has QVC products to flog.

Its liking fish and chips - once in a while, but when its served every dinnertime you get sick of it.

A lot of QVC fashion has taken a back seat in favour of Ruthless and Marla Winthrop , except Ruthless is also employed to 'edit' the other few brands that are left.
😂 🤣 You made me choke on my hot water !
You are 100 % correct about other fashions taking a back seat to Ruthie and Marla.
Marla's clothes are so expensive for what they are.
I bought a Marla balloon dress and a cardigan to go with it when they first hit QVC
I hasten to add the dress was on a special offer.
Ruthie has a unique advantage over the other designers.
While doing her fashion edit sessions, she has the first proper look at them, and choose and taking ideas of the other designers and apply them to her brand !

Er, I think you mean that qvc buyers take the ideas and apply them. Ruthless, don't forget is just the paid face to front the brand. With all the commitments below, she has no time to 'design' the next poly/elastene monstrosity 😂

DID ANYONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT THIS ? ...........

"Ruth Langsford 's performing arts business has been valued at £2.3 million.

The presenter, 61, is best known for hosting This Morning and appearing as a panellist on Loose Women.

And aside from her involvement with ITV, she also appears on shopping channel QVC and has several magazine columns.

But she's also the director of private company Hey Ho Limited - described as a "performing arts" business in recent documents from Companies House."

Always had a mug of oxo, and a wagon wheel. That was when wagon wheels were as big as your head, not the measly specimens you get now! The mugs had the oxo logo on the front!
I got some chocolate digestives and chic chip cookies the other week and they are about half the size they used to be. I remember wagon wheels we were only talking about how big they used to be after we saw the digestives and chic chip cookies. I bet they don't taste the same either.

I got some chocolate digestives and chic chip cookies the other week and they are about half the size they used to be. I remember wagon wheels we were only talking about how big they used to be after we saw the digestives and chic chip cookies. I bet they don't taste the same either.
Most confectionery seems smaller, to kerp costs down and profits up... but I also think products held in adult hands vs children's hands inevitably appear smaller.
What I can't get over is some of the hideously chemical taste of some childhood favourites. We had a pop brand called Cresta, with a cool drawling polar bear saying "it's frothy, man". I LOVED that stuff! Tasted it a few years later and found it vile. Our tastebuds change as do our preferred flavours.

Latest posts

Back