Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that and could hardly believe what I was hearing. Also had to switch over because that was the final nail after listening for a few minutes to Keeley stumbling her way through the presentation. But one question… on the buy more, save more, do you have to buy three of the same to qualify or could you get it on one of each? She also mentioned half price p&p but they all have to be the same for that I believe.
Mazza, you can but different sets and still qualify for the £5 off next and subsequent sets. I bought two sets, different and got the £5 off but I had to pay full price for both sets regarding the postage! You have to buy the same sets to qualify for the saving on postage! One of my sets is the Mayfair, hope my daughter likes it. I have been put off a bit by some of the reviews. I myself haven't used pcmc this year. How good am I😏

They really are doing the oversell, with the easy pays. Debbie says order one of each on easy pay, so you only pay the price of one to get them delivered ( then, as an aside, quietly, ‘plus P&P’) No mention of the fact that you’re still paying into next year!
That is standard practice for her on the big TSVs on EZP. It makes me sick!!!!!!

Thanks for the info on the discount Cashers. I’m not buying this at all because the blue version is not the milk bath which you can use as a lotion. Just as well as I splashed out wildly on MB from JLP yesterday. 🤭.

They are going on about how much you save if you buy multiple sets.I haven’t taken much notice but it seems the way other brands are pushing at least 20% discounts and free P&P these days QVC are a joke?

I just tried the English Garden Body Balm sample and it is ok. I guess we all smell differently hence some of the negative reviews😏.
I find the Ele body stuff most underwhelming. The milk nourishing shower/bath cream is like ejaculate (I can't find a polite way to say this & resort to medicine) Others are chemically.
The nourishing, when called 'milk' was like single cream - not anymore! Can't remember & cba to view incs, but I believe many are sulphate based. Liz E aren't. I'll always enjoy the man body wash & the original orange flower.

There are waaay better body products out there for that price. See also Neals Yard.

So 120,00 sold already, wow. All that postage ! Heard Julia say there won't be another tsv before Christmas but I thought they often do a smaller one just before,
thats not a regular thing yet, they only done 1 or 2 before as a fill in tsv so this is the last garanteed one but there mite be one if a company pull out or something

I find the Ele body stuff most underwhelming. The milk nourishing shower/bath cream is like ejaculate (I can't find a polite way to say this & resort to medicine) Others are chemically.
The nourishing, when called 'milk' was like single cream - not anymore! Can't remember & cba to view incs, but I believe many are sulphate based. Liz E aren't. I'll always enjoy the man body wash & the original orange flower.

There are waaay better body products out there for that price. See also Neals Yard.
I have ordered the skin nourishing one & have to get your description out of my mind before I use it. Fortunately it’s not going to be used straightaway & I might forget.

I’m really surprised that none of the sets have gone to limited stock… the way Keeley has been flogging it….
Im sure by this time last year only the green set was left.
And that is despite people posting they have bought multiple sets… maybe they increased their stock this year.

I also got a card with a sample - a week after the TSV! The English Garden smelt repugnant to me but the only Elemis body product I've ever liked is the milk bath.
Very old lady rose, but artificial... ironically.
The product I got was the body balm, and with a less overpowering scent it's a good product. Absorbs quickly and leaves no residue, just leaves silky skin.

So 120,00 sold already, wow. All that postage ! Heard Julia say there won't be another tsv before Christmas but I thought they often do a smaller one just before,
I think that is Liz Earle

Heard Jill say the same last night that this is last Elemis before Christmas.

There is a Liz Earle TSV on 10th December.

Latest posts

Back