Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just popped onto Q to see if the TSV was back to check out the reviews/questions situation because yesterday the stock levels seemed to go up and down, with rose being sold out then in stock, and serenity having advanced orders despite there being no advanced orders. But it seems to have properly sold out now. Anyhoo, the first item I saw features a tote bag emblazoned “TRUTH IN BEAUTY”. Oh the sweet irony! 😂😂
That is hilarious….. what a joke!

I visited the Molton Brown store in Bluewater yesterday and we were given a glass of champagne and 2 free samples of perfume of our choice before we had purchased anything anyhow i just wanted to say how much I adore the new Rose Dunes and if Q do a special offer on that I’m definitely in.😊😊🥂
Wow! Now that is what I call customer service….

I do like some Elemis products & have tried many via TSVs but have narrowed it down to very few which I repurchase.Have reconsidered lately because of prices but now with the ‘freshness’ of stock being brought under question.
I brought out some of my Liz Earle which I used for years, so now will return to the Superskin range which I used to mainly get through their own website or Boots.
Just a check, has the IBST returned to its original formulation?
Yes the IBST is back to the original.
I love the Superskin range although it’s slightly too rich for me in the summer. And it’s a lot cheaper than Elemis.

I’m still loving the LE smooth and glow exfoliating tonic, and cant wait to try the EG wonder serum, will update on results.😊

I’m still loving the LE smooth and glow exfoliating tonic, and cant wait to try the EG wonder serum, will update on results.😊
I treated myself to this following your praise of it Lynn, but will use up my other bits first, the production date issue with Elemis has made me even more determined to use up my stash and in date order, I really like the cleanse and go cleanser too. Am going to be very cautious over what I buy from Q and Elemis in future

I treated myself to this following your praise of it Lynn, but will use up my other bits first, the production date issue with Elemis has made me even more determined to use up my stash and in date order, I really like the cleanse and go cleanser too. Am going to be very cautious over what I buy from Q and Elemis in future
That’s how I feel about my stash….
And likewise with QVC and Elemis….

That’s how I feel about my stash….
And likewise with QVC and Elemis….
I think you mentioned that you got the set with the bliss capsules, ultra rich pcmc and blue bag, I was looking at that but wonder if you can tell me how old your one is? No worries if you can't, but would be interested x

I think you mentioned that you got the set with the bliss capsules, ultra rich pcmc and blue bag, I was looking at that but wonder if you can tell me how old your one is? No worries if you can't, but would be interested x
Think I have just answered my own question as some of the reviews have said it's fairly old stock so another lost purchase for Q and Elemis,

Think I have just answered my own question as some of the reviews have said it's fairly old stock so another lost purchase for Q and Elemis,
The capsules were manufactured in June 2021
The rich PCMC was September 2021

So both about 18 months old… I can live with that. The capsules I wanted for the summer and the rich cream for moving into autumn.
And can I say the blue bag is gorgeous… a really decent makeup bag

The capsules were manufactured in June 2021
The rich PCMC was September 2021

So both about 18 months old… I can live with that. The capsules I wanted for the summer and the rich cream for moving into autumn.
And can I say the blue bag is gorgeous… a really decent makeup bag
Thanks so much for answering, appreciate the info x

This is the site I used to check my codes….
Thank you Ani for sharing the link

You are most welcome…. Are you getting the set?
Very tempted as I used the bliss capsules when my skin was playing up after Christmas, and with LE superskin they seemed to really help, like the ultra rich cream too, I had had the capsules for a while so they were probably as old as the ones in this set, so can't really moan to much about the production date of these

Well the reviews will start coming in….

Ive been meaning to post but. When they did the free postage the other week, I bought last Christmas‘ TSV, and that moisture mask is brilliant. I’ve been leaving it on overnight and I can see such a difference…. But looked at the price on Elemis website…. Over £90 🫣
Very tempted to get another TSV…. Really loving the mask
Is that the pro collagen mask?

It really is good…
And if you got that TSV you get the balm and a PCMC and the shower set….
I got the nourishing choice and the serenity balm…
Oh! The nourishing looks like jizz if you try to use it as af foam bath without thoroughly swishing the water

Oh! The nourishing looks like jizz if you try to use it as af foam bath without thoroughly swishing the water
.....My friend said.

Very tempted as I used the bliss capsules when my skin was playing up after Christmas, and with LE superskin they seemed to really help, like the ultra rich cream too, I had had the capsules for a while so they were probably as old as the ones in this set, so can't really moan to much about the production date of these
Sounds entirely reasonable…. And the rich cream is a 50g size…. And did I mention the bag?! 😂

Is that the pro collagen mask?
Yes it is.
It’s so nice! Im still thinking of getting another TSV just for that mask..

Oh blimey 😂I will stick to the shower then…

I bought a Duo of the Elemis Pro-Residence Cream Cleanser delivered from QVC mid December ‘22. They are still both in the boxes and have checked their manufacturing date : 2020-07, 2years 7months,12days.I presume if there is a 3 year shelf life they should be used by 2023-07? Will probably do that but how many times have I heard presenters stating 3 year shelf life and urging people to ‘stock up’.Interesting? If I have translated this info. correctly these products will not be at their best after July this year.Hardly likely to kill me but still they will have to re-think the shelf life claims.

I bought a Duo of the Elemis Pro-Residence Cream Cleanser delivered from QVC mid December ‘22. They are still both in the boxes and have checked their manufacturing date : 2020-07, 2years 7months,12days.I presume if there is a 3 year shelf life they should be used by 2023-07? Will probably do that but how many times have I heard presenters stating 3 year shelf life and urging people to ‘stock up’.Interesting? If I have translated this info. correctly these products will not be at their best after July this year.Hardly likely to kill me but still they will have to re-think the shelf life claims.
Yes that’s correct regarding the dates.
This has really made me think, I always use products in rotation according to when I buy them… but as the big balm I’ve just bought in Feb 23 is older than the balm in the Christmas TSV 2021…. That doesn’t really work!
Im going to use up my stash and only buy what I’m going to use this year…

I can't see why beauty and skincare items can't just have the date they are manufactured printed on the jars or tubes, would be a much better idea, I suppose one good thing to come out of all this is a healthier bank balance while I use my stash up, thanks to this forum!:)
Decleor used to do that way back, they changed to the use in 6 or 12 months. An Australia brand called Julique also put a proper use by date. I stopped a serum in TKMaxx for the latter brand and the use by date was two years ahead once.

Latest posts

Back