Gemporia - struggling financially?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve only seen two people that are leaving, you’ve mentioned a fair few, have they all said it on tv?
Yes, they have. They've literally been saying goodbye to each other on-air.

There's been around 8 CONFIRMED, live, in front of our very eyes on TV.

Yet again, you're trying to deny actual proof of things that, literally, everyone watching the channels can see.

Yes, they have. They've literally been saying goodbye to each other on-air.

There's been around 8 CONFIRMED, live, in front of our very eyes on TV.

Yet again, you're trying to deny actual proof of things that, literally, everyone watching the channels can see.
I’m asking who ya fool. Like with all your statements, you say the FACT but then no detail. I said I’ve seen two. Have all 8 said redundancies? I’m not denying, I’m asking as I haven’t seen. I don’t watch the overnights as I’m tucked up in bed.

It's pretty obvious really isn't it.

You don't work for them, remember? So not sure how you propose thar would happen......
Erm, that makes no sense at all. Been on the horlicks again?

I asked who said it and how many people. Keep up babes, there’s life left in this ol’ hound of a woman still. Yet again you’ve ignored the question, you’re rubbish at this! Who are the 8 you say are going? Direct question- answer it

Seriously, for a supposed highly educated retired person, that you claimed you are, you're acting like a 12 year old. Hence why ignored you for hours earlier. You're constantly fishing for a response.
Throwing insults yet again. How very manly and mature of you! And the word hence! Word of the day toilet paper must be taking a hammering in your household! Bash that keyboard babes.

Seriously, for a supposed highly educated retired person, that you claimed you are, you're acting like a 12 year old. Hence why ignored you for hours earlier. You're constantly fishing for a response.
Throwing insults yet again. How very manly and mature of you! And the word hence! Word of the day toilet paper must be taking a hammering in your household! Bash that keyboard babes.
You both need to put each other on ignore, now!!!! If you don't we will have to start closing threads, giving infractions and possibly even hand out bans.

Been reading with interest. Janey's posts remind me of someone so i started an account. Janey does IKG mean anything to you?

No, sorry, am not good with the lingo of the youth, just like someone else typed FHS or something earlier and I have no idea what that meant

I asked who said it and how many people. Keep up babes, there’s life left in this ol’ hound of a woman still. Yet again you’ve ignored the question, you’re rubbish at this! Who are the 8 you say are going? Direct question- answer it
You asked another forum member that question, not me! Good god.

I answered the question you quoted me on!

The staff going:

Ruth
Amelia
Addie
Satnam
Alex McKay
Stephanie Joseph
Laura
Millie
Producer / Director Alex

There's 9 that have all confirmed on air. And those are only the ones I can remember. I think there's a couple more at least too.

I wont be responding to you any more because you're a time waster. If you want to carry on embarrassing yourself, then crack on, but I won't be wasting my time on you.

The staff going:

Ruth
Amelia
Addie
Satnam
Alex McKay
Stephanie Joseph
Laura
Millie
Producer / Director Alex

There's 9 that have all confirmed on air. And those are only the ones I can remember. I think there's a couple more at least too.

I wont be responding to you any more because you're a time waster. If you want to carry on embarrassing yourself, then crack on, but I won't be wasting my time on you.
Great memory for someone not involved. They have all used the word redundancy? Highly doubt it. The only embarrassing thing is that you’re the human form of a dog turd bashing away at his keyboard whilst shouting at his tv. Turn it off if you don’t it BABES!

The staff going:

Ruth
Amelia
Addie
Satnam
Alex McKay
Stephanie Joseph
Laura
Millie
Producer / Director Alex

Milly as in Ellis's daughter who presents on Lifestyle? Didn't think she'd said anything yet.

Milly as in Ellis's daughter who presents on Lifestyle? Didn't think she'd said anything yet.
Ohhh…tasty information then. Surely, surely that can’t be seen as insider info from the man with no name?! Surely someone with no name has a name but they’re scared it would connect them with the business!

The staff going:

Ruth
Amelia
Addie
Satnam
Alex McKay
Stephanie Joseph
Laura
Millie
Producer / Director Alex

Did I say I asked you before?! I asked you directly who said they were being made redundant. You back track so much it’s almost like you can time travel babes

Latest posts

Back